Chapter 3

Jesse walks down a dirt path with most her old friends. Lukas, Axel and Olivia. Axel and Lukas are talking and laughing about that day when Axel just kept falling on Lukas over and over and over... and over... and over... and over again. Jesse looks at people as she walks everyone is looking at her. Cheering her on. Almost everyone. Some people are watching her then whispering. "How do we know its not the admin again." "How can we trust her." "Can SHE really protect us?" "How do we know this isn't the evil her?" Jesse grits her teeth and tries not to say anything. Axel and Olivia look at each other and walk behind Jesse while Lukas walks up to Jesse. Lukas grabs Jesse's hand and Jesse looks up at him. He smiles and Jesse rolls her eyes, "Oh, save that million dollar smile for someone who deserves it, rich boy." Jesse looks away, trying not to smile. "Oh your just jealous cause my smile is better than yours." Lukas holds Jesse's hand tighter.

Axel lets out a sigh, "Olivia, Jesse was outside of her room last night."
"So? You know that her leaving her room is not that big of a deal." Olivia says, very annoyed but does not move away for Axel.
"Its not what she was doing. It was why she was doing it. It seemed like she saw something. Like she was looking for something. Then I came out and she started saying something but then completely changed the subject." Axel looks down at Olivia.
"Cut the girl some slack. She probably has some PTSD." As soon as Olivia says this, Jesse freezes up.
"You know I can hear you two. And it would be nice if my FRIENDS wouldn't talk about me behind my back. Especially when I can hear it." Jesse groans and walks further ahead.
"Jesse, we're just worried about you, dude."

Lukas looks at Axel and Olivia before looking back at Jesse, "Jesse wait!" He yells then he walks faster with her. Jesse suddenly felt like she lost her appetite. Lukas and Jesse both walk together and Jesse sighs, "Lukas, I don't feel hungry." She says and Lukas holds her hand, "You could head back to the treasure room if you'd like. We'll stop by after so you can say bye to them if you'd like." Lukas smiles and Jesse nods. "Thanks Lukas." She lets go of his hand and runs off, back toward to the treasure room.

When Jesse makes it to the building made of quarts, gold, diorite and other materials, she hears a scream come from the rooms front entrance. Radar's scream. She runs over, "What is, it Radar?!" She looks at him but he has a look of horror on his normally happy face. He is unable to say anything but, "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"