Chapter 2: Miss Starbucks

Today felt like it was never-ending. From my late arrival until I got off at 6PM, work has been extremely busy. Everyone was shopping trying to get all of their summer clothes. From too tight clothes to too small, these girls really think they're killing it. The summer is always like every other summer, girls looking crazy, people fighting for no reason and unbearable heat. It's 2013, when will the people ever learn. I'm glad works over!

It's Monday night and you know what that means, Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta! Every Monday is a feast at my house. Of course, my cousin Faith is here. Faith stands 5'10", weighing 130 pounds. Her caramel skin, multi-color eyes, and physic sets her apart from other girls in the Bronx. There's just something about her that makes her stand out without event trying (sometimes) even though she tries too hard at times. Depending on the setting , she's an attention whore, but I love her.

Living with Faith is an experience and adventure. Faith always seems to find herself somewhere she shouldn't be, leaving me to save her. She's a 21-year-old aspiring model in New York City, just imagine the amount of trouble she's getting into. Even though Faith is very mature, we all have inner personalities that show when we're around men, not to mention alcohol.

Beth will also be here tonight. Bethany Smith is one of the nicest women you'll ever meet and the worst if she dislikes you. We have been best friends for many years. When I was the new kid in 5th grade at P.S. 138 on E 128th in Harlem, NY, she was my first friend and became my best friend. All the way through high school, when you saw me, you saw Beth.

After my parents along with Faith's died in a plane crash my senior year, I, my youngest brother Kaleb, Faith and her older sister Nicole had to move to Newburgh, NY to live with my grandmother, Neema. Beth made sure she was with me every weekend she could. I really appreciate her for helping us through that time.

Beth is the assistant manager at H&M, which is how I got in the door. When I moved back to the boroughs, finding a job was hard. Especially one to make enough to live.

She's an even mix of Dominican and Jamaican. She's 5'7", weighing 180 pounds, Double-D breast and a body like Kim K. Her dark brown hair compliments her light-brown skin so perfectly. Her scent is an even mix of peach and vanilla. She has a scent that gives men an appetite. She stands with such poise making you want to know who she is.

Last but certainly not least there's Sidney Briggs. Sid is your around the way girl at its best. She's 27, 5'11", Hershey brown skin, with the perfect body and smile that will turn heads. She's originally from Harlem. With her bamboo earrings, black and blond box braids, and red lip, she definitely doesn't play any games. She's the momma of the group and she's our over-protective sister. She's extremely hilarious, we can always expect a good time with her.

One thing Sid can do is throw down! You'll feel like you're in Mississippi eating a southern dinner. She sure knows how to get to a man's heart, through his stomach. She just can't keep a man. As beautiful as she is, she's really crazy and irrational at times, but we love her for it. Most times it's hilarious! Other times she is a bit much but we wouldn't want her any other way.

~

"Is the food done?," I asked.

Sidney answers, "Give me 10 -15 minutes"

"What are you making?" Faith asked

"The most", Bethany said laughing.

Sidney responds, "Fried Chicken, baked macaroni, and cheese, cabbage and cornbread."

Our mouths watered from the menu listing and the aroma that filled the entire apartment. Our souls ejected from our body, floating around the stove! It smells amazing!