Backstory

Day 1 of 10

It's been one day since Lance had been captured. The thoughts were eating him alive faster than his tormentors could say " We've come for you "

He couldn't stand this much longer

He couldn't stand how lonely this was. How horrifying it is to fear every second of your life because it could be your last.
He couldn't stand the fact that..

They won't come to find him.
He just the seventh wheel after all.
It's not like he was truly needed after all..

Right ?

" Well well well. What do we have here !! Why hello there Blue Paladin. It's been a while since we've seen each other hasn't it ~? Well young sir. You're gonna have to follow me. We need information and you're gonna give it to us. So ~~ get yourself ready.

I'm going to have lots of fun with you "

He gasped as the witch approached him. With one swoop of her hand he was jerked upwards by the guards that had just entered the room. He was pushed to the wall roughly his arms quickly getting yanked behind his back. As his cheek got pushed against the wall the guards handcuffed his hands at a -In his opinion- very over exaggerated tightness- to not allow him any grounds of escaping.

After they handcuffed him, the guards grabbed him by the upper arms and shoved him towards the door. Unfortunately to his misfortune, he fell on his knees and soon after on his chest. It made the guards burst out in laughter.

However, after Haggar had finished telling them to hurry up and go, he was once again grabbed and picked up. He was dragged into this dark room with one dim light at the top. All the light of any other area were quickly diminished with the dark walls that surrounded the cold metal chair that was nailed down to the ground.

As the guards uncuffed him he quickly punched one of the guards and got up to try and sprint away. However, when he did, he was quickly shocked with a bolt of energy so strong he felt the pain rise from his toes to his head, his ear ringing scream of pain echoing throughout the halls of the base.

Haggar quickly made him sit back down as the other standing guard quickly tied him back in place. After Haggar released him from the bolt of energy she sighed.

" You're such an idiot. So worthless and useless to your team. So why don't you do SOMETHING right and tell us. Where are the paladins right now?!! "

Lance held his head down in exhaustion but quickly denied. He would never tell Haggar anything. NEVER ! He was a loyal paladin of Voltron. Even if his team would never come for him. He knew what side he was on. And he was not about to give that side up to any witch as disgusting as this one.

" Bring on your worst pain Haggar. I will NEVER betray my friends. No matter what you do. So just give up now !! "

He had made a very poor decision. As soon as he finished speaking that last word, Haggar quickly raised her hands charging up a bolt bigger than his head roughly shocking Lance in the head his mind and his thoughts feeling like they were being pulled and thrown apart.

The pain was unbearable. His head pointing upwards in horrendous pain. His face scrunched up as he yelled loudly unto the world. He could not take pain like this for much longer. It hurt too bad. He tried his best to throw his hands up in defense or maybe move his head away from the blast but nothing worked, the restrictions were too strong. He was stuck with that pain for God knows how long.

After a couple of ticks -which felt like vargas- to Lance, Haggar finally released him from her bolt of energy. Lance dropped his head again steam practically escaping from him as he had just felt the feeling of being electrocuted to the point of almost blacking out.

" Well paladin. Will you talk now ? Or do we have to go over this again ? "

Lance slowly raised his head. Small tears slowly falling down his cheeks. He made one small gulp as he looked up at her. He growled loudly his voice shaking horrendously as he spit roughly at her feet.

" N-no m-matter w-what you d-do.. I-I will n-never.. t-tell you.. "

This continued for 10 days

After the tenth day Lance had been shocked, beaten, starved, choked, and even expiremented on....he was still awake at the time of the operation.....

He could not take much more. He held onto his cheek softly like it'd be the last time he ever saw it again. A large scar went down his lower right cheek from where the guard had punched him to the point his skin snapped.

'I'm going to be fine..fine..fine..'

He kept repeating the word fine and fine over and over again. His body bleeding to the point where he should be dead. His face full of blood and tears that were shed during his tortures. He slowly began to close his eyes and sleep..

Sleep called for him..
It said..
" Come to me. For I will not hurt you "

However, he was jerked awake by a large alarm that went off all of the guards around his cell quickly running off. He managed to hear two words before they ran off.

" They're here "

He smiled gently wishing and hoping that the people who were here were his friends. He couldn't take this much longer. So the sound of hope began to rise in his head. Not a very big amount of hope. But enough to keep him together.

He heard a large yell from the door of his cell, Lance's vision too blurry to identify the person calling for him. His head twirled in circles around itself and his thoughts slowly began to fall apart.

The door swung open and a small bit of red quickly ran to him. He knew that mullet out of everywhere. It was Keith.

" K-keith.. Keith p-please save m-me.. "

" I'm here now Lance. I'll protect you. I promise. "

A week later

Lance would still get constant heart aches and migraines from time to time. He would not be able to get through this by himself. Therefore Keith decided it was time. Keith went up to him and he held his shoulders as he sat Lance down on his bed.

" Keith.. I love you too..~ "

{v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^}

Hi guys ! I have returned after god knows how long I've been gone ! Well I wanted to say hi I have returned and I am so into voltron that ._.I am f*cking voltron

Well !! I came to say hi please tell your friends about me and please help me reach to 50 followers ! I would absolutely love if you guys could help me out of this ! So thank you guys !!

~Tolllancey signing out !