Chapter 9

Lance whimpered loudly as he held tight onto the sheets around him. He was practically 3 seconds from killing himself at that point. He looked around at his friends' faces. They all stared at him in worry and fear.

Nothing had happened to him but he looked more afraid than ever. They couldn't tell what in the world just happened but for sure they needed to know; they needed to know now.

After a couple of ticks Keith slowly walked back towards Lance and put his hand out as to see if he would take it. Lance stared at his hand for a second. Tears slowly began to form at his eyes as they slowly fell down his cheeks. He began to hyperventilate and moved backwards until he almost fell in between the bed and the wall

" Y-youre not real..
I-I'm not falling for this again!! "

Those words were the words that made all of the paladins look amongst one another in shock. Lance curled himself up against the wall pushing his face in his knees trying his best to hide and be small.

Keith stared at him in shock. He slowly let his hand fall to his side as he slowly kneeled down in front of the bed putting his hands on the bed slowly moving them back as he watched him wince with every movement.

" What did they do to you.. ? "

He slowly moved his hand over his lovers foot making the other raise his head a bit tears starting to flow down his cheeks.

He watched as his lover put his head up a bit trying his best to wipe away his tears slowly moving his hand to Keith's cheek caressing it slowly

" I-its such a s-shame y-youre not real.. I'd love to kiss you right now.. "

Keith held his hand over Lances' as tears started to spill from his eyes as well.

" We are real Lance.. We are.. "

Lance only shook his head as a sad smile flashed through his lips. He made a small but soft chuckle and he looked down at himself a bit.

" None of this is real.. It hasn't been real before.. and it won't be real now.. L-lotor.. W-wheres Lotor.. ?? H-he'll tell me what's real.. ! Y-yea..!! H-he always has told me what's real..!! H-he wouldn't lie to me..!! WHERE'S LOTOR!!? "

He looked around the room a bit grabbing at his hair yelling the loudest and the most blood chilling scream he ever let out since they found him.

" S-So what if h-he put a c-camera in me..?! H-he was trying to p-protect me !!.. "

He looked back into Shiros eyes as he laughed loudly his eyes slowly getting covered by the ugly mustard yellow from earlier. He slowly slapped Keith's hand off his and crawled slowly in front of Shiro a bright smirk covering his face.

" He's looking for you Shiro~
And congratulations~
I found you~ "

------------------------------------------------------------
Tw T did I forget to post for the past 3 days ??
Oh dear not again..
WELL HI !
Sorry I've been VERY busy lately and I've been trying to catch up in school and I'm very stressed with emotions and I'm running out of time to type-
I'm typing this in class and the bell rings in like 2 minutes and I'm FUCK

Anyways this is 500 words ! Uhhhh
YEA !
THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND THE VIEWS WE'RE ALMOST AT 300 VIEWS THANK YOU !!!!

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

~Tolllancey signing out!! ♡