Chapter 16

It had been about 3 months since the Galra had attacked.
It had been about 3 months since their Lance joined forces with them.
It had been 3 months of the entire team griefing over their 'loss'
They all had started to realize just how much of horrible people they were.

But..
Just because people haven't done something for a long time..
Doesn't mean that they're not there.

Meanwhile

" Lotor it's time. I've waited long enough for this bullshit but I'm not waiting anymore. Either we're going to get going or I'm going to get going. You choose and you choose well. "

" Yes yes yes we've been over this already the plan is planned for today. We send you out there as bait. Then once they get there I go in there knock out the paladins, take the lions and leave, BUT ! I will not harm them. As we agreed no harm will come their way. "

Although Lance was extremely mad and extremely angry, he still.. cared.. about his friends. He considered them as friends even after everything they've ever done to him. He hates himself because of it but he's human. It happens, and he cant do anything about it.

About 2 vargas later  (vergas means hours right?)

Lance had told lotor anything and everything he knew about what he could do to help. With this knowledge he had helped lotor inplant a cloaking device into each of the ships.

After a while of preparations they were ready. Lotor and his men lined themselves up next to a planet that was near the castle. With their cloaking devices they searched around the planet for anything they truly needed, however they found nothing.

So their plan began..

Lance and his group of men turned their cloaking devices off almost immediately shooting all of their ion canons towards the planet causing the blasts to start ripping the planet and its inhabitants apart.

Lance turned his comms on to be able to hear any radio chatter near or around him.

That's when he heard it.

" The planet Orxon is getting attacked ! Paladins we need Volton !! "

A smirk began to form onto Lances face. After what seemed like ages, the sights of all five lions appeared. Lance ran towards a smaller ship and flew out with his combatants. He began leading his team into strategies that the voltron crew hadn't ever faced.

" Squadron A !! Distract and take over the Black lion !! Squadron B !! Get ready ! You will shoot immediately towards the Red lion !! C, D, and E !! Go for the other lions ! I'm going for the Blue lion. And remember !! Do NOT harm the paladins !! Or else it'll be YOUR head that'll be hanged in my throne !!! "

After a few affirmatives from the leaders they all began to separate and go towards their targets. Lance let a large sigh escape his lips before rushing himself towards the Blue lion. He sent out a message towards the Blue Paladin getting himself ready for a 'FaceTime' as Lance liked to call it.

After a couple of rings Kevin answered and stared into the eyes of the unexpected person from behind the screen.

" Lance ? "

Lance let an even larger smirk cover his face. This time however, that smirk showed off his bright but clean white teeth.

" Now let's see Kevin. We must test this out indeed. Who is the best out of the both of us. But ! Don't even think about trying to get the others to help you~ They're busy trying to stay alive~~ "