Chapter 13

They both stared in awe as they watched their.... friend... break down in front of them. He screamed that they never paid attention to him, that even they called him stupid. That he would always want SOMEONE... just.. someone to awknoledge his existence.. just someone.. He yelled at them with all his might until his gasps for air cut him off.

He shook a bit roughly as he heard the others behind him yelling at them to get going. His eyes widened as he remembered where he was and he turned around looking at the new dozens of guards rush in.

He looks back at Kevin and they quickly ran to Lance's lio... um... Kevin's lion...

Lance stays out of the cockpit as he watched the others get in and take off. Keith however was struggling inside Kevin's lion. He looked out from the window and tried to yell out for Lance only for blood to come spewing out of his mouth.

He fell down onto Kevin's lap and watched at his suit as the old dried up blood quickly refilled with new blood. His vision began to blur and black dots began to appear around his vision.

The last thing Keith saw before all the black dots enlarged and covered his vision fully was Lance waving goodbye from the floor of the base.

While Keith was been carried off back to the ship Lance watched as all 5 lions were driven off into the sunset ? Is there even a sunset ?
-Lance thought these things to himself constantly

Since they're in space is there a night and a day??
Since they're in space is there a sunset like at home??
Since they're in space does it really matter if he sleeps late ??
Since they're in space is there really a late or an early??
Since they're in space Lance will never be able to go back home..

Lance slowly walked back to where he left his pod slowly getting in hearing a loud thud from the back. He turned around quickly and looked around confused as he didn't see anyone or anything. He began his slow journey back to the castle until he felt like he was being creeped up on again.

He turned around and looked everywhere and anywhere something could hide still not finding anything.

Flashback

Keith and Lance had been spooning for God knows how long. Keith finally decided to give him one. He gave him one of his best swords saying to him,

" Keep it lance. It'll be a charm of good luck for you one day.  "

He held tightly onto the sword and he slowly pulled it out hiding it in his outfit sneaking around a bit

" ...??? "

" ...... "

" Who's there !? Show yourself !! "

He felt something move beside him quickly swinging the knife around a bit feeling he hit something looking at his knife finding blood on it looking a around because he didnt.. there wasnt.. Oh my he thought to himself..

He knew who this was.

Oh he sure fucking did.

It was..

It was...
-------
I'm so tired fUCK
Holy shit yall 1.02 k views !?!!? It's been one month since I've released this book and it has 1k views! ?!?!?
THANK YOU♡♡♡

I'm so tired it's 1 am in the morning and I haven't slept for 3 days plz send help

Anyways sorry for the delay it's been a long while so PLEASE tell me if something looks off or if I did something wrong please and thank you

~Tolllancey signing out ♡