Chapter 4

Lance gasped loudly as hope started to build up in his chest putting on his helmet quickly making sure the camera was on.

" Keith !?!? Keith is that you!!? Keith please tell me that's you!!!? "

After a couple is seconds of silence he heard multiple people start talking. However

They were talking too loud

" Guys guys shhh!! Shush please!! You're going to get me caught ! Please be quiet !! Listen listen !! I'm in the main Galran ship in cage number 24 ! Please for the love of Jesús mio save me !!!! "

" We're on our way Lance please stay put we're going to rescue you!! "

Lance felt a huge amount of relief pass over him. He was going to be saved. However that hope left very quickly as Haggar came into the room. He tried to turn off the comms but was too late. She heard everything. She walked over to him and stole the helmet from his hands.

" You're made a horrible mistake paladins. Now. You must hear your beloved blue paladin deal with the consequences. Come here. "

Lance yelled large ear blaring scream as Haggar sent a large amount of energy peirce through his chest. After about 5 ticks she let go of him. His face lowered and his breath started to shake horrendously.

Large yells from the comms were being thrown out of the helmet, pleading and begging for her to stop.

" I'm barely getting started Paladins. "

She called in a few sentries to pick him up taking him to a different room this time. They took him to the main room in the ship and was settled down in front of Lotor himself. They strapped him down on the chair and placed a little metal desk in between Lotor and him.

Lotor glared at him then back at the helmet.

" So you give them answers but you don't give us the answers ?! Come on Lance. I thought you believed in equality~ Come on. Where. is. voltron. "

" FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I WON'T TELL YOU SHIT !! "

He regretted lashing out on him not even one full second after.

" AAAHHHHHHHH "  He yelled with all his might and all his strength as he felt Haggars magic start crawling up his blood reaching up from his toes to his head. The pain was so unbearable that after Haggar let him go his face dropped and steam began to rise over him.

 Haggar put her sharp finger on his chin making him look up at the camera on his helmet his face beaten and bruised up. He wouldn't be able to sustain this for long.

" Lets try one more time. Where. Is. Voltron. "

Lance looked up at him and inhaled softly throwing some spit that was mixed together with blood near Haggars feet.

" You'll have to do better than that if you want me to break Lotor. Have you learned NOTHING during the past few days ?! YOU CAN'T BREAK ME !! "

Lance didn't care anymore. He glared daggers at him as Keith and the others watched in fear and shock. Keith had tears falling down his cheeks as he watched his lover deal with all this pain. He saw the sorrow in his eyes and he pushed his hands in his face. Keith yelled in agony and pain as he let his face drop onto the table covering his loud sobbing with his hands.

Of course Lance could hear this and he looked onto his helmet and smiled brightly

" I am Lance Pulido Ignacio Ronaldo McClain. I am the strongest man in the world. So don't worry Keith ! I won't fail you. Not this time. "

The team stared in shock as Lance attempted to comfort Keith through his pained expression. He held his smile as long as he could until the team watched as Lotor slowly made his way over to him and glared him down.

Keith in particular watched as Lotor put his hand on Lance's throat slowly starting to crush it in his hold. Keith yelled loudly for him to stop as he watched his boyfriend slowly start to fade away due to the lack of oxygen.

Before Lance completely blacked out Lotor released his hold. He looked over at the camera and shook his head

" We tried to reason with him. But since he won't give us any answers~ I guess we'll have to do this the hard way. "

He turned back around to Lance and smirked. He took out his sword and pointed it back to the camera as he turned his head to them. His eyes began to glow a dark yellow and his devilish smirk showed off his bright white teeth.

" Better luck next time. As you earthlings say. Better luck next time bitches. "

The team stared in awe as Lance's frightened face was roughly hit with the butt of the sword almost immediately falling unconscious his head dropping down.

" Awe~ No fun~ "

Lotor slowly turned back to the camera raising his sword. He brought it down roughly slicing through the helmet in half making sure to cut all the wiring in half so Lance would no longer be able to fix it.

" You will never escape Lance. Understand you're mine?! "

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

HI GUYS !!
HERE HAVE THIS 860 WORD CHAPTER !!
GUYS GUYS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND READING MY BOOK I APPRECIATE IT SO SO SO MUCH !!!!

HI GUYS !!HERE HAVE THIS 860 WORD CHAPTER !!GUYS GUYS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND READING MY BOOK I APPRECIATE IT SO SO SO MUCH !!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU
YALL ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THANK YOU

~Tolllancey signing out!