Chapter 8

Shiro stared at his friend in fear and in shock.

What had they done to his friend?
His Lance?

" T-take what out Lance ? W-what are y-you talking about ? "

Lance's grip began to tighten on his friends arm. It was tighter than he had ever expected Lance to be able to muster. Especially at a time like this.

[Admins note: Muster- am I using that right I can't tell ?? I'm not uh.. native in English so uhhhh.. am I using this right??]

Lance's back arched and he yelled a blood boiling scream. He shut his eyes tight and sat up almost as if something had been jabbed in his back. His eyes grew wide and tears began to fall out of his eyes like the Niagara Falls in a nice and sunny day.

He looked over at his friend the yellow in his eyes disappearing but the pain in his eyes only growing. Shiro finally understood? It had to be just a panic attack right ?? O-or maybe a PTSD attack right?? Like how he used to have after he got rescued?

Shiro grabbed onto the shoulders of his friend and pulled him into a tight embrace.

" It's okay Lance I got you. I won't let them get you I swear. You're safe I promise. I promise you with my life you'll be okay. I will never let them take you away again. "

As the others came rushing in Shiro held his finger up as to tell them "Shut up. Don't make any sudden movements " He pulled the blue paladin into his chest and he rubbed his back softly. He whispered gentle things in his ear and he held him close. He knew how it felt to have one of these episodes and have no one to help him through it.

It hurt
He never ever wished that pain amongst even the worst of a person.
Especially not one of his friends.

He saw Keith rush in soon after. Although the others tried to tell him not to he went in almost too quickly and kneeled down next to lance. He looked at Shiro as of telling him "I've got this"

He took ahold of his boyfriend and watched as the smaller but taller boy crumble beneath his own hands. His eyebrows raised a bit as how badly they had broken him. He worried for him. No man or woman or ANYTHING should've endured what he had endured. No one.

And it hurt his heart. It truly did. It ached his heart like no other ache his heart had ever dealt with before. He held onto the back of his head gently as he brushed the hair of his broken boyfriends head back softly.

However. As Keith tried to mumble gentle " I love you... " or even " I'll take care of you.. " Lance looked up at him in the eyes. Lance's eyes were no longer the clear ocean blue Keith always loved to look into. His eyes were now.. his eyes were now the color of sadness..

His eyes were the color of all things broken..

" I don't deserve this.. You're not real.. this.. t-this is all fake.. I-I'm dreaming again.. r-right m-mamá.. ? T-todo esto e-es mentiras.. M-MENTIRAS!! "

Keith stared at him in awe. And not awe in a good way. Awe in a " Holy shit my boyfriend is actually fucking broken down to the point where he can't fucking tell what's real or not " type of awe.

He held his head closely pulling his head into his chest gently. He didn't want to see what they had done to him. But at the same time he did since he could find out what he could do to help him. For sure he would make those people pay. No one.

I repeat.

No one.

Hurts HIS boyfriend. No fucking one.

He kissed his head gently and watched in silence as his boyfriends mind slowly falling apart. All of the work from a few days before had all fallen apart because of ONE man.

He watched as his own lover curled up in a ball against him and held onto his shirt like his life depended on it.

He held him close until Lance turned his face up to look at him. Keith gasped and his eyes widened as his lovers once beautifully broken eyes were now replaced with an ugly mustard yellow glaze over his eyes.

Keith stood up and walked away from him for a bit fear and horror flashing over his face making his lover look away hurt expressed all over his face.

" They told me I was a monster.. that you guys would never love me now..

They were right.. "

Lance curled himself up against the wall and held onto his hair tightly. Another yell escaped his lips as he fell on his side a large blue glow emitting off his body. Shiro backed away among with the others as they watched star stricken over the beautiful yet very painful view.

Their friend had curled himself up in a ball and had began to claw at his own face and head.

After what seemed like vargas his yelling died down slowly. His screams along with the blue light began to die off slowly.

His first loud wails soon because gentle whimpers. His beautiful tanned face soon because a scratched up and bloody.. thing..

You couldn't even call it a face anymore in their opinion
He had clawed his way into his deepest fears and showed them all

He slowly began to pant like something had ahold of his neck but now let him go. No one knew what to do, so they just stared at him like he was a monster.

Which in their eyes that's what he was

A monster

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Hi hi
Have this 975 word chapter ;))
I said I would post today and IT'S 11:12 PM SO I TECHNICALLY DID POST TODAY !!!!
.....God I need to post more

No but still. My Thanksgiving break has now ended (unfortunately) and I go back to school tomorrow so my posting could be a bit weird ?

So sorry in advance

But hey there ! Thank you guys so so much for sticking with me and saving my book and whatnot I really really appreciate it like thank you so much

Yall are the best thank you ❤

~Tolllancey signing out