Attention Seeker (Mello X Reader)

(c/n) - crush name
(s/n) - crush's surname
(u/n) - university name

"Mello, what are you doing~?" (y/n) asked the blond who was busy to read a file.

"I'm busy now," Mello answered not even look at his girlfriend.

(y/n) only rolled her eyes at him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders from behind and whispered, "Want to play a little game with me?" She kissed his jaw-line softly.

Mello glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and sighed, "Your little trick won't work on me. Go bother Matt."

She came in front of him and snatched the file from his hands, "Matty isn't at home. And I'm getting bored."
She tossed the file on the coffee table, "Let's go for lunch somewhere. We can spend some time together there."

Mello crossed his hands over his chest and glared at her, "From when you become an attention seeker?"

"From when you stopped giving me any attention," she grabbed Mello's hands and forced him to stand, "Now let's go."

(y/n) & Mello came to a newly opened restaurant for lunch. The restaurant opened a couple of months ago, but it became famous soon for its continental dishes.
It was almost 1 p.m. and the restaurant was full. They looked around for a table when someone called (y/n). She looked over her shoulders and found a man standing few feet away from her.

She turned towards the man, a surprised expression on her face, "(c/n)?"

Hearing the name (c/n) Mello looked at the man curiously. He came near to (y/n) & gave her another playful smile.

"Oh! My goodness! (c/n)! What a surprise?!" (y/n) exclaimed happily.

"Yeah. It's been a long time I last saw you," (c/n) hugged her. Mello narrowed his eyes towards them.

"So are you here for a lunch or..."

"I come here just for lunch & nothing else. And who is this young man with you?" (c/n) said the last part looking at the blond.

(y/n) glanced at Mello once and said, "He is my friend. His name Mello."

"Oh~ your friend. Nice to meet you, Mello. I'm (c/n) (s/n)," (c/n) greeted the blond man.

After taking their seats, they ordered their lunch. Mello sat beside his girlfriend and (c/n) in front of (y/n). Soon (y/n) and (c/n) then became busy to reminisced about their university life.

(c/n) was (y/n)'s senior when she was in (u/n) university. She was almost head over heels for him back then.

She told Mello about (c/n) countless time to make him jealous. (y/n) told her how she felt when they first meet or how his one smile made her went weak at the knees and so many other things she felt for him.
But in the end, she realized he was just her another infatuation.

Mello never reacted at this in front of her. But secretly he felt jealous of the man who once made (y/n) that weak for him.
He never wanted to meet with (c/n), but to his dismay now he was sitting with them and forced to hear their conversation.

Mello was silently eating his food, a stoic expression was on his face. He was praying in his mind to finish this damn lunch quickly before his irritation level crossed its maximum limit. He was wondering why (y/n) introduced him as her friend and why not boyfriend.

On the other hand, (y/n) was stealing glances at the furious blond who sat beside her. She could tell by the expression on Mello's face that anytime he would snap at (c/n) or her. But she was enjoying Mello's jealousy towards (c/n) and thought to push him more to see how long he could restrain his anger.

Now she turned the reminiscing conversation into a flirting one. And let's just say poor (c/n) only add fuel to the fire.

"(y/n), you look really pretty in this dress!"

"Ohh. Thanks for your compliment, (c/n)." (y/n) shyly said.

Mello's fist clenched around the fork, 'I know she looks pretty in this dress. You don't need to say that again, moron.'

"Don't think I'm flirting with you. You really become more gorgeous."

(y/n) blushed at this comment & giggled, "Shut upp.."

'Huh? What is this love comedy? OK. Plan A- torture this imbecile to death and then shoot all the bullets in my gun. Plan B- Shoot all the bullets in my gun right now in his brain. Now what should I choose?' Mello swallow his retort and tried his very best not to snap.

"(y/n), there some sauce on your chin," (c/n) took a napkin and wiped the sauce from her chin.

(y/n) felt the heat rise to her cheeks as he did that, he grinned and (y/n) quickly snapped her head away. Mello's fists clenched and gritted teeth to remain silent. But now it was impossible to control his rage.

'Screw plan A. Time to execute plan B.' He was about to take out his gun from his jacket pocket, (y/n) grabbed his hand and gave him a look saying 'I-will-murder-you-if-you-make-a-scene-here'.

"I think I should propose you that time when I got the chance." (c/n) laughed as he said that.

And that was the last straw Mello needed to explode his suppressed fury. He slammed the money for their food on the table, grabbed (y/n)'s hand and stomped out of the restaurant.

"Why did you leave the restaurant like that, Mello?" (y/n) asked innocently to the furious blond who was dragging her towards his car.

He let go her hand and turned towards the (h/c) coloured girl, glared daggers at her. "You was enjoying to flirt with him, right?"

"Maybe yes. And who doesn't like to get attention like that?" she nonchalantly said.

Mello grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him & hissed in a low voice, "I think you need a punishment."
_

"M-Mello..please stop.." the (h/c) haired girl whined as she tried to lose the scarf which tied both her hands tightly.

Mello chuckled to see her struggle, "I like it when you scream my name with such desperation."

"Stop...doing this, Mello." she pleaded with him.

Mello licked his fingers and said, "After doing this to you and see you in this state I really feel satisfied."

"But I'm not. This is torture. Stop it."

He gave her a mischievous smirk, "Yeah..it's a sweet torture. Why not you beg me to stop this?"

"Never," she screamed.

Then suddenly someone knocked on the bedroom door. "Come in, Matt," Mello said to the person behind the door.

Matt entered the room and after taking a few steps he stopped in his track to see the scene in the room.
He gave the blond a questioning look and asked, "Mello, why does (y/n) tied to that chair?"
Then he looked at (y/n) and asked, "Aren't these chocolates you bought two days ago, (y/n)?"

"Yes. That's my precious chocolates. This sadistic demon tied me to this chair and eating those chocolates in front of me. Stop him, Matty." She yelled.

"Oh! Spare me from your lover's quarrel." Matt laughed and left the room.

"Miharl Kheehl, I'll murder you for this. Untie me right now."

Mello grabbed her chin to made her look straight into his eyes, a devious smirk on his lips, "I'm not done with your punishment yet, love."

"Huh?" She frowned hearing this.

"You were being a naughty attention seeker today. So I think I have remind you that you only belongs to me," he huskily whispered in her ear.

'Oh boy!'