Morning Kiss (Light X Reader)

After a long, cold night, the dawn brought glimmers of warmth. The twilight melted away as a reddish-orange glow seeping over the horizon announcing the new day.

The soft rays of the morning sun beamed through the ivory blinders, waking up Light from his deep slumber. He sat up and rubbed his knuckles onto his sleepy eyes.

Light got off from the bed, open the window blinds, illuminating the darkened bedroom. He stretched his hands over his head and looked at the wall clock which showed it was 7.30 a.m.
Then his eyes travelled to the bed where another human being was sleeping soundly wrapped in blankets.

He sat beside the sleeping person, brushed off some (h/c) strands from her face, a smile came to his lips.

He shook his girlfriend lightly to wake her up. "(y/n), wake up."

She slowly opened her eyes, blinked a few times. "Good morning, Light."

"Good morning. Now wake up quickly, otherwise, you'll be late for your classes. And don't sleep again."

After taking a quick morning shower when Light came to the bedroom he found his girlfriend fall asleep again. He went to bed and pulled the blankets away from her.
As the warmth of the blankets left her body, she opened her eyes to see what happened and found her boyfriend stood by the bed, holding the blankets.

"Didn't I told you to get up?"

She sat up on the bed and let out a loud yawn. Slowly she pushed herself out of the bed & walked to the bathroom.

Light finished to made the bed & went to the study room to get some documents. When he came back to the bedroom he saw his love again went to the dreamland.

He sighed and put down the papers on a table. A ghost of a smile twitched at the corners of his lips as he leaned over his girlfriend.

(y/n) was snoozing, laying on her back. But she soon awoke from her slumber as she felt hot breath against her neck.

She opened her eyes and found herself in Light's embrace. He was on top of her, caressing her soft (h/c) locks.

He gently kissed her forehead and smiled to see her wake up, "Wake up sleepy head."

"No, I want to sleep," she whined, though she completely woke up from her drowsiness.

Light's lips brushed her own, like a tease, "Why not you wake up so we can start an activity?"

"I don't want to take part in any activity," she played along with him, wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Then I guess I have to force you to take part in that," Light whispered huskily and he delicately kissed her warm, soft lips.

They pull apart, took shallow breaths. He kissed along her cheeks, jaw-line then again back to her lips for a fiery kiss. His hands drifted to her hips, pulled her towards him.

      Before (y/n) could savour the passionate kiss more, he drew away. His thumb caressing her lips as their breath mingled.
She locked her eyes on his, (e/c) into deepest brown. He gazed at her lovingly, but in that tenderness a burning desire also sparked.

Light tilted her head to the side and his lips made contact with her neck. He softly kissed up and down (y/n)'s neck when his hands were busy to open the buttons of her shirt.

His one hand ran through her (h/c) locks, as the delicate kisses became demanding. Her fingers curled tightly into Light's mess of black hair.

(y/n) knew Light would leave marks she didn't want, but at the same time, she didn't want to stop the feeling of his teeth against her skin.

She inhaled sharply as he made his way down to her breasts. His hands never stopped roaming over her body, feeling the curves of her physique.

Instead of getting rid of the lingerie bound around her breasts, he simply kissed them over the brassiere. And (y/n) let out little whimpers of anticipation when Light started to rub his fingers on her lady parts.

Her breathing became shallow and she desperately wanted to get rid of her & Light's clothes. But Light didn't pay any attention to remove the cloths, he was enjoying to shower her with kisses.

'Light, please stop this teasing.' She begged in her mind.

Now he was kissing her stomach, gentle butterfly kisses. He moved further down and stopped when he reached to the naval.
He sat up and looked at his girlfriend who was lying half-naked, panting slightly.

"Why do you stop?" she asked a bit irritated.

He stood up and smirked, "So you want me to continue this?"

(y/n) could feel the heat growing in her cheeks. She averted her eyes from him and Light couldn't help but to chuckle at her reaction. 'You know my answer very well.'

"As much as I love to continue this, but at the same time I can't ignore your education." He said with a smile and pointed at the wall clock, "If you don't want to late for your classes then get up. And I guess you don't feel sleepy anymore, right?" he teased her.

She narrowed her eyes, "You love to play this type of games with me, won't you?"

He cocked his head one side and smiled, "Maybe yes."

Light took the documents off the table and turned towards his lover who was still sitting on the bed.
His lips tugged upwards, creating a devious smirk, casting a spell of lust to his eyes, "Don't try to play with yourself. If you do then be ready for the punishment."

"You sick bastard, I hate you, " she hissed at him.

"I love you too."