Chapter 6

A/n: 👀👀👀 yO! Yeah! Thank you all for reading this story and putting such great comments, I love you all. And get ready for some fluff. And intense shit for the next chapters. Also,  if you want. Comment a scene you would love to have in the next chapter! Gooodbyyyyye~

The 4 Morty's looked at Y/n in awe as their eyes roamed around her. Y/n just held a straight face.

"W-what are you doing out here without a Morty?" Asked the Morty with the glasses.

"I can handle my own. Why, does most Y/n's here need to have assistants?" Y/n snapped. Why was she all of sudden so damn moody?

"Well, the Y/n's here are j-just reaaaallly rare and we barely see them, so we have to make sure they're safe," one of them said.

Y/n nodded. Understanding. She looked at the 4 and decided to nickname them just for future notices.

But first.

"Where are you four off to?" Y/n questioned.

"Well, nowhere really," said the Morty in the black glasses.

"W-well, just so you won't get us mixed up, you can call me DM, for Dramatic Morty, what Professor Rick calls me," said DM as he pointed to himself proudly.

"That's Lizard Mortu, Or LM, Liz, no one cares," LM rolled his eyes.

"It was a experiment," he mumbled and roll eyes.

"Fat-Mort-"

"I am Left-Handed Morty your idiot,"

"Or FM for short," DM continued, completely ignoring FM's statement.

"And Glasses Morty, or GM," GM waved at Y/n. Y/n waved and smiled.

Y/n tried keeping up with the sudden new names. But she knew she'll get the hang of it.

"Well, I'm Y/n L/n of course,"

"L/n? That's your last name?" LM asked. Y/n nodded.

"Nice, wait, you are with the President, right?" FM asked. Y/n hesitated before nodding once again.

"Whoa." The four said in unison as theu stared at Y/n.

"I'm from Earth or for what I think you guys know. C-137," Y/n said.

"Oh! So you're the original Y/n?!" GM quickly questioned. He seemed hungry for answers as he excitedly looked at Y/n.

Y/n chuckled then nodded.

"Yeah," she answered.

"Whoooa," the four said in awe, again.

"Oh shit--Y/n there you are," Y/n turned around and saw Morty. CM and Rick stood beside them. Y/n grinned.

"Yo-" Y/n turned around to look at the four.

"I'll see you guys around," She said and started walking towards her friends.

"She..she called me a guy," DM said as he stared dreamingly at Y/n with hald lidded eyes.

"No she called me a guy." LM protested. DM just rolled his eyes.

"We-we literally have the same name," He blankly said.

-

Y/n walked over to the three.

"You guys, you won't believe what happened," Y/n said, she sounded like a school girl. CM looked at her and his eyes widen.

"W-whoa," He said. Rick and Morty looked at Y/n as well.