- - Chapter 3 - The Night That Never Seems to End - -

Catherine never thought in a million years that she would be a lesbian herself, but she chose to deny it. Who would accept that thing? June surely wouldn't. She's her sister! She'd have me hung if she found out! Catherine thought to herself as she blankly stared into Daisy's hazel eyes.

Soon the music stopped, the bells rung and Daisy left. Most of the people have gone by now, but there was one girl remaining in the garden, June.

"June, what are you doing here?" Catherine asked, making her way through the bushes.

"You left me with my cousin Mercury and a loud jazz band! Where were you?!" June rushed to Catherine and pressed her pale cold hands against her cheeks. Catherine shook her off.

"It doesn't matter June. Why are you still here?" Catherine asked, not meaning offence of course, she wouldn't mean that.

"I... Don't know. I just remembered being stuck in the party and ended up here." June told Catherine. Catherine held June's hand and led her to the family car. Catherine watched as June sat in the car and fade slowly into the night.

Catherine sighed and closed the door. It was midnight, and surely nothing like Cinderella's fairytale. No connections, no kisses, what is this? Catherine thought as she got changed into her night gown and fell asleep.

The sun came up at 5 am and Catherine woke up with it, how would she see Daisy again without June getting suspicious? The thought stuck with her the entire day. When she was eating breakfast, Daisy. When she was playing with Sun, Daisy. When she was eating Lunch, Daisy. When she was getting the table set, Daisy. When she ate dinner, Daisy. When she went to sleep, Daisy.

The cycle repeated for days on end, until it came to Catherine during lunch with her 4 sisters... Parties.

"What is it Catherine?" Rose, the youngest sister asked Catherine. Catherine darted up from her seat and rushed up stairs. She pulled out 40 sheets of paper and started writing invitations, but this time, just Daisy and June got individual notes. Catherine rushed down the stairs and gave the letters to the coach, and he was on his way to go to the Eun household.

Catherine was exhausted. But she kept haemorrhaging her money by spending it on the party,  it was going to be the best one yet.

But this planning came with a cost, she shut her socialisation down by excessive planning.

The day came

"Catherine!!" June exclaimed! "I missed you!" Catherine pushed her away. "I have to find someone, June" Catherine dismissed June, who was very insulted. Catherine wore the same dress, and the same ribbon as before, so that Daisy wouldn't have a hard time finding her,

"Daisy!" This is it. Her heart beat faster and faster with every step, every breath. Daisy's head turned around, she smiled. "Catherine?" Her heart sunk. 'Did she really just question my name?' She asked herself.

Daisy and Catherine talked every minute of every hour. They talked until midnight, where Daisy and an frustrated June would go home. Then the cycle would repeat.

Catherine would spend millions of dollars on parties, so she could see Daisy over and over and over again.

Until one day, Daisy realised something.