- - Chapter 6 - Dandelions - -

Three weeks have passed since the dilemma between June and Catherine, Catherine decided to talk things over with June again, so they made a collaboration party between them. Then it came to Catherine. Flowers.

"How are we ever gonna find flowers to cover an entire mansion?" June exclaimed. They passed every flower shop in New York City, and bought thirteen bouquets of bright, yellow flowers, but there was only one reason why she went to this extreme length for love, it was to explain how much she loved Daisy to June.

"Put them in here" Catherine opened the boot to the car, and June placed the last bouquet in the car. When they arrived at the mansion, the task was hard, how would you place hundreds of bouquets in a mansion without it looking tacky?

"Do you think we have over done it?" June asked. Catherine shook her head. She smiled at the progress she had made. June will finally get how much she loved Daisy, and in all fairness, she did love her a lot. It didn't take hundreds of bright yellow bouquets decorated in a mansion to explain that.

In all honesty, June could've never dreamed of buying thousands of flowers and having a party with them. Wouldn't those flowers matter to old or young couples? No. It didn't matter to Catherine. She was selfish, but selfless in the ways you could've never dreamed.

"Is Daisy showing up?" Catherine asked. Although it didn't even matter. She knew the answers.

"I do believe so" June replied in a slightly mocking accent. Catherine giggled. June smiled. An hour passed, the party was lively, but Daisy showed up late. Catherine sneered and closed the balcony door she'd look out of.