Discovering the truth.

Its the morning of my 13th birthday and I am stoked. Finally, my birthday lands on not a school day. I get changed into a 'Daryl Dixon' T-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of white converses. I bound down the stairs into the living room to find both my parents looking at a letter with pained looks on the faces.

"Is everything alright?" I asks, notifying them of my presence. They look up at me. Mum's on the verge of crying and Dad releases a sad sigh.

"Violet, sit down." He says, waving his hand towards the sofa, his voice sound dejected and heartbroken. Confused, I sit down and face my parents. "There's something we need to tell you."

"Is it something to do with Grandma, Grandad, Elly," I gulp. "You." I'm panicking. I'm scared.

"No darling," my Mum says putting a hand over mine. "Its you." My heart skips a beat, I stop breathing, holding my breath. "Read this." She says handing the letter to me. I take it and begin reading.

Dear Mr and Mrs Bingham,

My name is Georgeta Stan. 13 years ago you adopted my daughter Ella and I'm so happy that you didn't take that away from her. I am pleased to announce that I am finally financially stable enough to take
Ella back into my care. On the 18th of May I will be bringing Ella home to America so she can be with all her family.
Write back as soon as possible, me and her brother can't wait to see her after such a long time.

Yours sincerely,
Georgeta Stan.

Once I finish reading the letter I can feel a tear fall from my eye, my hands are shaking. I feel shocked. I feel upset. I feel angry.

"Is it true?" I ask still not looking at them. "Am I really adopted?"

"Yes." My Da- Brian answers sighing.

"So my life, so far has been a lie?" I can feel the anger inside me go from a few lit embers to a roaring camp fire.

"Y-Yes." Mu- Sarah chokes out from all of her tears. "But you are still our daughter." She tries to put her hand on mine but I pull back. I stand up and face the liars who claimed to be my parents.

"No I'm not. You can tell my REAL mother to pick me up from Jessie's. I'm going to go and pack." I say before turning on my heel and exiting the room.

As soon as I go up to my room, I grab all my belongings and shove them into my suitcase. While I'm doing all this tears are streaming down my face. I've got to leave my friends, my school, all the amazing teachers, my 'aunties' and 'uncles' and 'cousins'. I push all those thoughts behind and grab my phone and earphones plugging the head phones in my ears and putting on mine and, my best friend, Jessie's song. Once I had everything packed I stood up and walked to the door. At the bottom of the stairs, take one last look around the place where I grew up and walked through the door and made my way to Jessie's house.

While walking I saw some people from school who noticed my red puffy eyes and suitcase come up to me and ask what's wrong but I just barge through them leaving them to stare at me bewildered while I carry on walking away.

Finally, I get to Jessie's house and knock on the door. I hear her dogs barking and see the door handle turn. The door opens to reveal Melissa, Jessie's big sister, as soon as she see my appearance she ushers me inside and pulls me into a hug. That is when I finally break down. I can feel her rubbing circles on my back and whispers comforting shushes while I cry into her chest. My crying must have attracted Jessie and her parents because I hear her gasp and join the hug.

When my crying had calm down I pulled away and Jessie places her hands on either side of my face. She looks into my eyes and says,

"Violet, what's wrong?" I said nothing and just handed her the letter as she reads her family read it from behinds her. I knew she had finished reading because the hugged me sobbing into my chest repeating "I don't wanna you to leave."

"Neither do I." Whisper back. When we pull away I turn around to face her parents. "Is it alright if I stay with you guys until my real mum has to pick me up?" I ask hoping for a yes.

"Of course you can sweetheart, it will be good for you and Jessie to stick together." Andrea says smiling.

"Thank you so much, I brought my school uniform and enough clothes to last me until the 18th."

Suddenly I'm engulfed in a hug from Jessie and Melissa making all of us smile and laugh when we all fell to the floor.

Sebastian's POV

Today was just like any other day on the set of Captain America: Civil War. I got up, had my breakfast and started shooting. After my scene with Mackie in the airport I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pull my phone out to see that its my Mum. I slide my finger across the screen and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Mum, what's up?" Her reply made my heart stop in its tracks.

"Your sisters coming home." I end the call and a scream out a cry of joy causing everyone to look at me.

"Yo Seb, what was that for?" Anthony says walking up to me.

"We've found her Mackie, we found her!" I exclaim, unable to control of my own joy and excitement.

"Found who?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"My sister, we've found my little sister." I say as a smile lights up on his face almost as bright as my own.

"Congrats man, I can't wait to meet her, how old is she?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder shaking it a little bit.

"She's 13 today, I just can't believe that I'll be seeing her in a week. The first thing I'm gonna do is bring her to set if she would like to." I just keep on rambling until Mackie slaps his hand over my mouth and gives me a look saying ' If you don't shut up soon I'll punch you'. Getting where he was coming from I kept my gob shut but kept the smile on my face.

I'll see you soon Ella.