The Press Tour

It was so fun in america. Me and Zak are going to the same school and have the same classes which I'm so thankful for. Seb and Chris have finished shooting and now its time for the press tour. Me and Zak paired up for the interviews. Plus we're going to the premiere together and I can't wait.

Its the night of the premiere and I'm nervous as hell, all the lights, cameras, its scary. I get changed into my dress and get hair extensions put in so they can do something with my hair. By the time I'm finished this is what I look like.

 By the time I'm finished this is what I look like

This is the prettiest I've felt in years. I leave my room to find Sebastian waiting for me looking dapper in his suit and tie. "You look lovely." he whispers as we go and join the others.
Once we get there I see Zak and walk up to him.

"Hey up Zachery." He turns around and looks shocked.

"Wow Ella, you smarten up nice." He says making me laugh.

"So do you. Oh and here I forgot to give it to you back over in England." I reach into my purse and pull out once of those multicoloured pens and gave it to him. "Turns out I picked up yours and mine was in the bottom of my bag." I tell him.

"Thanks, you little thief." He says jokingly as I say back.

"Yes but remember whose the tallest out of us two." Making him laugh.

Then a limousine pulls up for me, Zak, Seb, Chris, Elizabeth, Jeremy and Anthony and we all get in. Me and Zak are in the far conner of the room talking about England and all the funny memories from school. Then we have an idea. On messenger we make a group chat for me, him, Will, Jessie and Georgina, once that was done we had a group video chat. We wait for everyone to answer before showing that me and Zak were in the same place. We talk about everything that happened in England and here. I almost started crying when Jessie showed us a giant card everyone had made for us and that they were gonna ship it over to us. We carried on like that till the end of the ride.

Sebastian's POV

I look over at Ella and Zak laugh at their friends from over seas. I wasn't paying attention till I heard Mackie say "I bet ten bucks that Zak and Ella will end up together."

"Hey that mine and Chris' siblings." I tell them.

"Yeah but look how cute they are together and did you see the way he looked at her when they first saw each other." Lizzie says making me a bit uncomfortable.

"We can hear you!" We heard Ella shout.

Ella's POV

Finally, the journey was over and we could all ready see all the lights flashing and crowds screaming. First Elizabeth and Jeremy left, then Mackie, Chris and Seb and then me and Zak. The crowd was huge all screaming out as we all get out I hear people shouting out everyone's names but ours which understandable.