Youre Hermione Granger...

Ella's POV

It's been five weeks since we were in London and Seb says we're going back. I don't know why though. He says it's a secret and I don't do secrets, so needless to say I'm nervous he tells me to 'dress pretty' so I just put on a blue dress and heels.

 He says it's a secret and I don't do secrets, so needless to say I'm nervous he tells me to 'dress pretty' so I just put on a blue dress and heels

(Actual pic if me from ma cousin's wedding)

Finally, we get to where we're meant to be after a long and tedious cab drive. It's a studio. I'm confused but we go in there anyway. Someone gives us a microphone pack and we wait.

I then hear a very excited voice shouting, "Welcome everybody!!! Now today's guests are Sebastian Stan and his little sister Ella!!!" She then grabs my hand and pulls me onto the stage to see...

GRAHAM NORTON!!!!!!!

I can't help smile while waving to the audience and hugging him as we sit down on the couch.

Once the audience has calmed down Graham turns to us. "Thank you so much for coming tonight."

"It's great to be here." I say genuinely.

"Now from what I hear," he says leaning in slightly, "You're quiet a big fan of this show."

"Yeah, I am. I used to watch it with my dad." I say, now realising I just revered to Brian as my dad.

"Well I'm her glad you're hear to say because your brother tells me you're a Harry Potter fan."

"Yes, what of it?" I ask getting nervous.

"Well, Laides and Gentelman please say hello to Emma Watson!!!!" Graham exclaims.

I freeze. Emma is literally walking onto the stage and is giving the two men hugs before walking over to me. I stand up to give her a hug and whisper. "You're Hermione Granger."

The audience laughed and awwwed at my nerdyness, leading me to blush. I went even more red when Emma pulled me into her arms for a hug. I pulled back and said to myself, "I'm never washing this dress again." Causing another lot of laughter.

Finally, we sat back down and Graham began the interview. "So Sebastian, can you tell us how meeting your little sister was?" He leaned forwards and rested his elbows on his knees and his head in the palms of his hand.

"Well, I was stood in the middle of the school yard when this girl came running out of one of the building and ran straight into me," the audience giggled, "She was upset so I asked her if she was ok and she looked up and said."  He gestured at me.

"I'm so sorry, wait, you're Sebastian Stan why are you here? Shouldn't you be filming civil war?" I recited which, once again, got an awww from everyone.

"Then I said that I was here to pick up my sister, then Jessie (Ella's friend) came bounding over and said to me 'I would like to introduce you to your biggest fan and sister' we hugged all of us. Then our Mom showed up we had another group hug, Ella's old teachers showed up along with the whole school, some more of her friends appeared and hugged her. But as we were about to leave someone said I sucked and Ella kicked them in the balls and punched them and we left." The last part caused a huge reaction of shock and amusement. I blushed at this.

"Really Seb?" I hissed at him.

"Awww, come on sis, you were bad ass!" He exclaimed pulling me into a side hug as he messed up my hair. This action causes an 'awwww' from the audience but in all honesty, I'm more worried about how my hair looks while infront of Emma Watson.

*****Author's Note*****
Hi guys!
I'm back!!! I'm sorry this such a short chapter but it will be continued. I just want to say a huge  thank you for your lovely comments and for 14k views.
My issues have been sorted and my life is back on track.
Get ready for the next chapter of the story!!

*****Authors  Note*****