Chapter 2

"Creak." Sounded the door as it opens.

I yell at myself how loud the noise was. But I had no choice but still follow through as I walk around there room I remember they kept the crystal ball at their desk. As I thought that I saw it and ran up to it and touch it unknowingly what will happen. It was foolish of me to do it.

As it glows and get more brighter it breaks. It made a loud noise that I had to cover my ears.

After, that situation happen my parent came to see my skills and they where insane if you ask me. I was quite surprised I thought i will be trash at magic with me being good at the other things. I thought I would have a heavy flaw to add. But  no instead I got more stronger. I don't think this is even normal even though, this is my second chance on my life and I know what not to do in this life I got. Like my parents even fainted at and some on the guards knee at me.

Well I guess I will be there empress soon so better get started. Yeah, right I know they're are only doing this so they will have my favour expected from low ranked guards.

Sigh.

I frown at my achievements it was just to crazy. I would be just fine to rule an empire with my old magic. Like I am not complaining but this is to out of hand. I am sort of person to have some class over power here I am a princess.

Now I have all of the elements and even sub-elements in my hands to be fair it would be more threatening, to the other empires when I get into rule. But in fairness I would make my self a target over assassination and war because how powerful I am, so I must be strong enough over tactics over this matter maybe I should I read books about this topic and problem. Hoping not to repeat the old timeline, of course, I already study why this happen so I will have knowledge over not to do,to break law of science its self in half.

Well, that's will be a goal for another day but right now I should be focusing if I want to study, but than again I have no choice before, when I have above average Magic I didn't really NEED to go, and I didn't really did anything Promising at that time so my parent really didn't care I was already named trash. So maybe I should do it for my family sake.

Next day

My parents already made a tutor for me in Magic and, I am quiet disappointed that I don't have opinion here,I am their heir so better satisfied my needs fools. Or I will be a lazy in the throne and ruin the history of this kingdom and bury it to the ground.

(A/n I made her very cruel and cold.)

Sigh.

The deed is done so I will make do what I got. But if I had my way it would be different story from their views. While let's see if they're will be happy to do something to me again without my permission again. I already made it clear when I got to this new me at the young age of 2. I completely change to cold cruel empress then a brat and a fool who is incompetent on everything possible. I completely don't care if I shame myself because I change.

Timeskip

So I am now at the gardens waiting for my tutor to come to start my lesson. I hope it's not an airhead or a incompetent teacher. I wonder what will be her flaws when I meet her or maybe a he?

I patiently wait and move my legs forward and backwards while I wait. My patience is limited so better make it a good class. I hope it's good or I will ruin her/he reputation over rumours and blackmail. Oh that would be fun.
__________________________
I completely forgot to say her name my bad but here.

Princess Winter Martina Lucia of the Winter kingdom. (So long but weird.)

Fall Prince (bonus) Sage T. Fourwalker

Woman (heroine character) Faith daybreeze

-Neko San out