Chapter 4

I will be celebrating my reveal to whole empire, by a ball also called people who want to be in your good side so when they in exiled or some disgusting thing they did, the people will help them, what I think is it is very sickening. All of the greedy fools love this so suck up to me and, I will just kick them and make them on bad side instead, I don't like nobles who are only nobles because there suck up.

I will be their empress of course they should have respect me, but I don't like ruling a empire by me being bias on sickening people because they suck up to me.  I will mostly likely make my self unapproachable to anyone so this problem will happen and the ones who have the dignity to even come here I will know they are the worst kind of nobles.

Time skip

They already did my introduction and I flawlessly came down the stair with no help at all I saw many nobles gasp at me, I in the other hand was creating a cold aura to make this place very tense so they won't come up me and give me respect because they don't then I crush them at the court I will be iron empress at the empire and explained this country.

I even see that all of the princes have attended and are all looking at me as I take a sip of tea at my table I even see a pink blob coming towards me also. I suspect the the daughter of the rose has seen me and is coming rushing toward me unaware about how tense it is around me.

"HEY!" She yelled as she bow to me and took a seat.

No manners at all and never took my word.

I smiled at her. "Hi." I said.

I feel like being nice to her so there won't be hard feelings in the beheading of course.

" I like the blue dress you have on." She praise.

I nodded I also see in my corner eye that the princes are coming towards us seeing I am distracted and make the air around me substantial less tense.

Sneaking.

"Excuse me, may we sit here?" The fall prince asked.

I see they made him say it because he know me more then the other two.

I nodded and turn serious. What are they up to they made the whole place have there attention on us.

"HIIIII!" The daughter of the rose greeted them.

I see very cheerful even at this time.

"It nice to meet you." I greet them as I slice a pice of cake ate a bite of it.

"Same Fort." The spring prince said as plays with his tea cup.

In the other hand both of the princes are sweating. What a situation they brought they self in. Oh I wonder how they have they have this wonderful idea.

"So, why did you princes come here." I asked bluntly.

I turn to look at the only other girl at the table who is completely hyper and completely unaware how awkward this conversation is.

How far can dense go? Oh, I wonder.

"Well, we...er just wanting to introduced  are selfs." The summer prince final spoke.

I thought he was the most calmness out of the princes now he is mumbling. How interesting! Me changing dramatically over my personality does this.

"That's nice." The pink blob said.

"It, is." I said in a tone made everyone shuttered.

What a change. Why would they do this? I remember right about this time I poor water at pink blob already and the princes saved her and I looked like the villainess at ball.

"So-"

Suddenly the whole room goes dark.

Hmmm, it saved the hopeless situation but this was not that necessary though.

I guess I'll save this room of screaming people. I got down and made everyone at the table very alarm and I walked towards the wires of the lights and I used a little of my sub Magic to make lights again I also scan the room if their was anyone missing because this didn't happen on my old life so just in case and their wasn't anyone missing so I went back and took my seat unaffected at.

When I came back I was sever with staring eyes directing at me.

I titled my head with confusion.

"Why did you left the table?" Everyone asked the same time.

I just looked at them and shrugged. I don't think I will tell them maybe the pink blob if she doesn't annoy me that much on are  next meet but we will see.

All the princes sighed and the pink blob was back to her hyper state. I am still quiet surprised no one has checked on us, like what if the heirs on the empires die the whole empire will turn into chaos but this situation.

"Well, this is unexpected situation for us to be here." I said.

Everyone nodded.

Wow, even the pink blob has agreed she does have some decency then.

Time skip

Soon, everyone got their attention the on are table if everyone was still their and then they left early just case if something more bad happens and my parents where gravely apologizing to the whole noble circle and the empires people, what a shame that we have to do this, while I stay at the side lines of this I also felt that someone was watching me but I just shrugged it off it might be some greed fool who want to suck up to me for power so I didn't take notice

10 years later.....

It's been 10 years since I met the daughter of the roses the first time, and she came to my place quite a lot. I even started to enjoy her and open up to her, it was quite an achievement for me and quite savage befriend a murder of you in your old life, and take a liking to it as well.

I also made a group of shadows guards at my beckon call and trained them, and they also help out with police force so they made quiet a name and I am very proud of them but I never show it to them because they might think me as a weakness. Even my farther praise me about my achievements, but no one knows who made the shadow guards only Faith and my parents.

"WINTER! Hurry up or we will be late!" Yelled Faith as she got in the carriage.

I sighed that she still did take my word of not screaming at all. But I still nodded and got in and we are off to the school that I want to burn down to ashes because of my old deeds there.