Chapter 3

The tutor finally came and, I see she is those  people that are airhead and completely dense on everything, so in low educated human talk they would say " a person who doesn't look at the thing more detailed." So even if I pretend to make everything that I like her in sudden ways she wouldn't  notice. Oh how I want to behead her so much, but she is nice and completely scared of me. It's quite ashame I am a 5 year old girl doesn't mean I can hurt you hard.

"Ok so this how you do that in every Magic to make a ball." She told me. As she shows a water ball.

I nodded.

I also saw she completely calmed down because me approving over she said, it's quiet funny. She is that scared of me, I guess the rumours say I am a scary beast in a tiny cute toddler. How foolish is the people are who made the rumour.

I am not a monster, I am a tyrant how will make history and make my mark on this rubbish of world you can barley call. I will make people be scared of me who made me their enemy and make everyone at that place think as them fool even if they're successful at they're work.

Time skip

After she left I was all alone at the garden I just learn the basics of Magic that I already knew so I didn't learn anything, but I will let her slid this time because at least she didn't shake at all she was mostly calm with my presence that's good. Because if she slip one more time she better pray her prayers.

I sighed and jump off my seat and took the book she gave me and read the whole thing in an hour it was fairly easy, I guess when she comes back I should tell her I am not a normal five year old child.

Next week.

So this time I will be meeting the house of roses famous daughter and murder of me in my other life. So I am not in a good mood at all, but I will not disrespect her though she Is a still a Duke daughter and if I do it will be bad for farther and I don't want to face this issue at my rule but when I do reach that age and become ruler. I will like revenge if you ask me so goodbye Faith it. Was nice meeting you. But never mind that she is coming to me right now or I mean running at me ask I read my Magic book that tutor gave me when I told her I need harder books and she did a decent job I suppose.

"HIIIII!!!! Princess." She scream.

I in return un face with her joyful ness I am already immune by this by my old time of her over being so cheerful. Maybe I should be at least nice and give her a greet I suppose she get that.

"Hi." I told her in the most " don't care." Voice ever.

"DO YOU WANT TO PLAY AT THE FLOWERS." She scream again completely un face with my coldness in return.

"No." I told her bluntly.

It's your fault for almost making me deaf.

She wines and I sigh.

"Can't you play with yourself and don't scream at me it's quiet rude." I told her coldly.

I am not in the mood to socialize at all this is not my forte at all I rather do anything else then be with her. So I will completely Ignore her like the fall prince and soon to be other people who made my fall. I am quiet hurt how cruel they can get so I will be crueler then them tenfold.

"Come on this is my first time meeting you so can we at least play." She pleaded

"So you want to make connections and make me like you so you will have my favour in hands." I shoot back her completely making her looking me with a distain look.

"No! Of course not."

She completely forgot who has a higher ranking in this empire. Such an forgetful girl.

Sigh.

"I will play with you in exchange that you won't yell on everyone you meet and be more manner full on higher nobles, like me you should be calling my princess on every time you have to speak and even looks like you don't like me at all." I said.

She nodded.

I am only doing this so she will shut her bloody mouth of her in near future.

So after playing with her, she says I became her friend even though I was completely rude her. How an airhead she can go? But that doesn't matter at least she won't be harsh on me if I mess up and that's impossible . Or maybe it is, but I don't care if I die if I kill her before I die then I will die in peace.