Chapter 5

Time goes so fast if you ask me we are already at the school gourds, and I already see many people have caught their attention to the carriage, I and Faith are in.

As the carriage stop to are destination I and Faith got off with are maids and we walked until we where stop by the gates of the school. We waited until it opens. I was quiet surprised that it was awfully quite with I and Faith, I guess she probably think that she will meet the princes again and she doesn't want that, with incident a few years back.

I still remember she embarrassed herself with the falling at the mud of the forest near her mansion, it was really funny to see her all muddy but of course I helped her up and brought her back to her mansion, in other hand the princes where both silent the whole trip when that happen.

It was really strange if you ask me they should be helping her, but they didn't, so it was a first. Also when I am alone with them they usual never look at me maybe I still have off a "don't come near me" aura, but I'll never know.

Well, now we are meeting them right now because Faith just bump into them so now we are staring each other because since that incident we never spoke again so this is very awkward. I see she is mumbling and in a state of embarrassment in the next level it was a achievement. Oh, hers of being the Centre of attention this early, if you ask me everyone staring because the powers are in a group right now.

Perfect hotspot of gossip to spread if you ask me if we mess up, we are done at the school year.

"Sorry about, Faith." I apologize because Faith right now was not in a state of speaking.

They nodded and quickly left if they seen things they shouldn't. I in the other hand was relief that they left that quickly, and didn't take it a next level at least that's what I hope.

So after that I dragged the mumbling Faith to the school hallways to explore of course for her not me. I been to this school already and I already know what to do and not in this school. In order to be not in bottom of the food chain of the school, is depends on your noble standing as well you academics and beauty it's quite sad but that's life.

As i dragged the mumbling girl around, people stared at us and started whispers. Great first expression don't you think? Yeah I was cussing  inside what happened, also creating an aura to shoow them away, it worked and now everyone is scared me because I did that. First expression are a big thing if you make your self unapproachable then the year no one will approach you, even if you get over on whatever depressing state your in. I wouldn't even care either.

"Excuse me? But where's the place where everyone is suppose to be in?" I asked a second year.

The boy jumped at my question of mys it baffled me, how shy this boy is. But soon he answered with all of his stuttering in play. I just sighed inside that boy ain't living in the real world aka the Court room. He is just digging his grave by the school years.

After leaving and find the place. That I didn't need to ask but needed too because of Faith, so I had to act like I am lost and all, which I hated but did it anyway, and now I am sitting and saw that Faith has finally recovered over her predicaments of hers. Which I am glad because no more dragging a girl who is actually quiet heavy.

I sometimes wonder how her best friends which I made her not meet to lessen the support of her go through with her mess.

The best friend of her is a the other second most powerful duke ever, so I had to do it and it was very hard to do. I remember the day she was accidentally meeting the girl, so I had scheduled to have a play date with her, at my place far away from her mansion for good measure. It worked perfectly instead of her being the best friend role. I was replace which was costly because I had to be drag in whatever the girl drag herself in the process.

But better then having two dukes supporting each other at court, then a empress all alone, but maybe I'll let their friendship exist in this because I can use this for my advantage.

We will see.