10. The End

- SUZY POV -

- FRIDAY -

I go to work, sicker than all the other days. It's lunch time and I want to talk to daniel.

"hey daniel, can I talk to you quick?"
Daniel walks up to me.
"What?" He says stern.
"Um...You know. I just wanted to say sorry about ye-"
"Yeah whatever. It's fine."

Daniel cuts me off and walks away.
Whats his problem?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I make it to almost the last lecture, but I just couldn't do it anymore.

I stop the middle of the lecture and go to the nurses office. I was in there for a whole hour, getting visits from every student, including Hoshi and Sungwoon. The only one who didn't visit me was Daniel.

As I look out the door I see Daniel walking by.
"Daniel?" I say.
No response.
"Daniel?" I say a second time.

This time Daniel backs up and walks in the room.
"What?" He says.

"A-are you...mad at me?" I ask.

He sighs. "You know, I don't even know anymore. one day you want to talk to me, then the next day you don't. I'm not your doll Suzy. Its either you want me or you don't. It's either you like me or you don't. I don't just want to not know whats going on with the girl I love when shes obviously hurt, okay?"
I stutter because, did he just say he loves me?
"W-what did you just say?"

Tears start to swell in my eyes.
"Yeah Suzy...I love you." Daniel walks out of the room and I sit there.
"Daniel?" I call out. I don't get a response.

I get out of bed and try to stand on my weak legs. I make my way to the hallway and I see him walking out.
"Daniel." I call out again.

He continues walking.

I start walking faster to try to catch up to him. My weak legs could not hold me up, I hold onto the wall for support.
"Daniel." I don't get a response. Tears start pouring down my face, because I'm about to loose someone that means so much to me.

I make it to the front doors of the school, and its raining, again.

I see Daniel.

"Daniel"

I see him stop a bit, but then he continues to walk.

"Daniel I know you can hear me." Tears streaming down my face, the hard rain pouring in me drenching my hair, my weak body running. I walk faster and faster, running. I'm so weak I trip and fall to my knees, making the distance between Daniel and I, farther.

Eventually I yell. "DANIEL!"

This stops him from walking. His back facing me. I get myself up, grunting from the pain of my knees and hands that start bleeding from the fall.
I make it to Daniel, talking to his back.
"Daniel..."

Daniel continues to walk again, but before he could get any farther I grab his hand.
"Stop walking away from me..." I say crying.

He shakes my hand off his and walks again.

This time I hug him from behind.
"I'm sorry." I say. "I'm sorry i'm rude. I'm sorry I'm such a bitch to you. I'm sorry Okay?"

We stand there like that for a few minutes, until Daniel finally grabs my hands around his waist and talks.
"Whats been up with you Suzy?"

I sigh and rest my head on his back.
"My parents...They're getting a divorce...It's been really hard on me. My mom has been having an affair for 3 years and my dad has known this the whole time, but stayed with her for me. My dad wasn't loved for 3 years. Lonely. I feel like a horrible person for not knowing it. And I hate myself for it."

I close my eyes and let the tears that never came out before, come out.

Daniel takes my hands and releases himself from my grasp. He faces me and this time, gives me a hug.

He gives me a warm embrace and calming words.
"You're an amazing person. There's no way you would've known."

I smile. "I love you." I say.

I was so shocked by what I said.

"What?" Daniel also says shocked.
He separates us. "I said I love you." I say again, 100% sure.

Daniel smiles. "I love you too Suzy."

He puts one hand on the back of my neck and the other caressing my cheek. He brings my face closer and closer to his. Slowly and sweetly, Daniel lays his soft lips on mine. Here we are, kissing in the rain.

THE END!!!!