Chapter 1 - The Movie

"Hello?" I says into the phone.

"Umm who the fuck is this?!" She says.

"Oh um sorry...it's Launi" Launi says as she laughs into the phone.

"Oh I thought it was Henry again." I say in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah...anyways, wanna come have a movie night at my house? My parents are going out for dinner. You can bring Bill?" Launi Says back.

"Oh sounds fun! Yeah I'll be right over." I reply.

"Ok." says Launi.

I shoved my walkie talkie into my back pocket, and I head over to grab Bill.

Grace knocks on Launi front door.

The door opens.

"Hey!" Launi hugs me.

"So what are we watching?" I ask as I grab Bills hand and I walk inside.

"I was thinking we could-"

Bill cuts her off and says, "I heard the new s-s-super man is out? We could watch t-that."

Launi glares at bill and says, "Ok then."

I pull Bills hand and we go upstairs to grab pillows and blankets.

Bill grabs a blanket and puts it over the both of us. I throw some pillows down the stairs and I hold Bills arm and we slide down the stairs as we both start to crack up. Bill stands up at the bottom, and helps me up then awkwardly kisses me on the cheek.

I blush and sit on the couch as I lay my head on bills chest.

They hear a knock on the door as Launi turns the door knob.

"Hey you're here!" Launi says and hugs Henry.

"Yeah..." Henry says awkwardly.

Bill grabs my hand and holds it tight as he whispers to me, "Why is h-h-Henry here."

I put my hand on his cheek and make him look in my eyes, and says, "It's ok Bill." Then I softly let go of his hand.

Henry walks in and sits on the opposite side of the couch Bill is on, as Launi sits and locks the door behind her as she follows Henry.

"Should we s-s-start?" Bill asks.

"Yeah, let's start." Launi says as she reaches for the remote.

Launi turns on the television and sinks into Henry's arms as she looks up at him and kisses his lips.

Henry kisses back and they begin to forget about the movie and focus on sucking face.

I look over at them and softly giggle as Bill puts his hand under my chin, tilts my head towards him and kisses me.

My cheeks turn bright red, and my eyes wide open.

We had only been dating for one month now, and we were both nervous.

I kiss him once again, and Bill says, "Holy."

I kiss him quickly again.

"Holy s-s-shit Gracie."

I blush and look into his soft green eyes.

I awkwardly turn to the television.

I get up for a second and move my feet on the couch.

I accidentally hit the remote while i'm moving my foot on the couch and I change the channel to the news by mistake.

I laugh and keep kissing Bill as Launi turns towards us and says, "What the fuck Grace?!"