Chapter 8 - Lone

I wasn't with the boy I loved and thought loved me back.

I was incomplete.

I held back my tears and got in my stupid bike and started pedaling.

I always loved Bill.

I secretly liked him in Kinder.

And I never stopped of course.

I never told Launi when we were younger cause I assumed they were a thing and one day it was official.

My heart broke into a million pieces.

"Your kidding right?" I would end up asking blinking away my tears.

"Nope in fact we just had our first kiss." she would always reply happily.

It went on like this for months.

And she would say, "Grace look its a promise ring we promised if we are not married by 40 we'll marry each other." She told me one time and, "Grace I'm so happy Bill just told me he loved me."

THE WORST PART ABOUT IT WAS THAT WHILE BILL AND I WERE DATING THEY STILL WORE THE RINGS. I mean he was dating me, and Launi was dating someone different everyday.

Why would they still wear those stupid metallic rings.

I mean yeah it was pretty, the gem stone was a light blue in a silver band with their initials on the inside.

Same with Bills, just without the gemstone.

But it did hurt because it made me feel as if, if we did breakup than he'd always have her.

And of course I knew this wasn't true but...

It still hurt.

I thought we were perfect.

I mean yesterday we were making out and-

"Hey Grace." I heard a voice say behind me.

I looked behind me.

"Oh hey Belch." I said.

"Hey..." Belch said awkwardly to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Anyways, wanna hang out for a little bit?" Belch asked me.

"Actually, I'm heading home right no-" Belch cut me off, "If you don't come to my house, I'll kill your little sister." He said to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK BELCH." I screamed.

He grabbed something out of his bag and rode closer to me, hitting me hard on the head with the object.

I fell off my bike and everything slowly turned black as I saw Belch stand over me.

I looked around the room was pitch black. I was covered by a blanket.

And was extremely sore all over my body.

"Looks like your not a virgin anymore." Belch said to me zipping up his fly.

It took me awhile to get it, then I had realized what he had done.

"Why. Why did you do this to me!! I thought. I thought we were friends!?" I said as I began to cry.

"Oh god. We are friends. Just a lot more closer now." He said with a wicked smile.

"What do you mean." I said sobbing.

"Your mine OR..." Belch said.

"OR WHAT." I yelled

"Or I kill Bill and Lani." Belch said to me.