Chapter 3 - Arguments

"Bye Sophia!" I said as she walked into Nicole's house.

Bill and I were in front of Ben and I said,

"It was because of my dad." I said.

Bill looked at me.

"When my dad passed away, my mother couldn't handle it." I said as I was starting to get choked up.

"She tried to drink it all away so she couldn't remember it." I said as I wiped my tears.

"I was only six." I said.

"Sorry." He said.

"But...ever since then, whenever I'm walking home from school or basically whenever I'm by myself I see this super drunk woman that looks exactly like my mom but is all disgusting and always yells at me saying 'no boys in the house!' And tries to get me it's just so-"

Bill stops me and says, "terrifying."

I look at him and say, "Yeah terrifying."

He hesitates but says "After, do you see a c-c-clown?"

My eyes widen and I look over at him "Yeah you saw it to?!?"

He looks back at Ben then to me.

"I saw G-G-Georgie. And he was screaming and telling me 'you'll float t-too' then this clown thing r-r-ran towards me but I ran away from I-I-it." He said.

I got worried and started talking but Ben came up behind us.

"What you guys talking about?" He said.

"N-n-nothing." Bill replied.

We arrived at the barrens and almost right away Stan said, "That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy." Pointing at multiple plants

"Where! where's the poison ivy." Eddie said cautiously.

I tapped Bill on the shoulder and rolled my eyes.

He smiled back at me connecting our hands.

"No where! not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley." Richie groaned at Stan.

"Grace wheres Launi she was just at Eddie's with us." Richie asked.

"She went with Henry she'll be back later." I said looking at the boys who were obviously annoyed.

We continued to walk as I gripped Bill's hand harder.

We stepped into the watery sewers, and Eddie said, "You know that's grey water right?" He pointed at the water.

"Grey water?" Asked Stan.

"Yeah it basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you." Richie said as he stepped further away from the sewer.

"Okay well I'm starting to get itchy now and I'm pretty sure this is not safe." Said Eddie.

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Asked Richie.

"Yeah sometimes." Replied Eddie.

"Than you probably have crabs." Richie said back to Eddie.

I laughed, and Eddie glared at me.

"That's so not funny." He said.

We looked through the sewer and tuned out the other boys.

"Hey so what happened between Launi and you, other than what happened to your guys brothers I mean you were bestfriends." I asked.

"That's why. Our brothers are m-missing because of me so now Im g-gonna be the one to find them." Bill said.

"It's not your fault." I said.