chapter 2

Natsu's POV

When father was done talking to me I teleported to the forest between realms. When I got there I started to walk to my favorite lake/pond. When I got there I saw the hybrid. "I know my father told me to stay away from the angles and the hybrid. But she is the only one of her Kind so I will try to become friends with her. It not like I have that many friends back at home  anyways." I thought to myself. Then I realized that she was talking. Then I heard her say that she could live her."is that so"i said to her.

Lucy's POV
I slowly looked to my side and saw the demon Prince slowly walking towards me.
"What are you doing here demon" I said with venom in my voice." I was just about to ask you the same thing"he said  "what's your name"I said. " Natsu what's yours" Natsu said. "Lucy know tell me why you are here!!." I said again. "Well I come here to relax and unwind. What are you doing here" Natsu said."Well I come here to relax and unwind here because it's so peaceful and quiet. But the real question is why you are talking to me I'm the hybrid and demons are supposed to talk to angles or the hybrid. "I said." Well I was hoping we could be friends I really don't care what race you come from I had to lie to my father about I was going to hurt an angle if I see one"Natsu said. "Well we can be friends but how do I know I can trust that  you aren't going to hurt me or any other angles" I said. " Well first off I lied to my father. And second if I was lying I would be trying to kill you right now." Natsu said. "Good point well cone sit down by me and tell me about yourself. If where going to be friends we need to know each other." I said. Natsu walks over to me and started to tell me his past and his life now and other things.

Natsu's POV

When Lucy said that we could be friends I was beyond happy for some odd reason. But I pushes that feeling away for the moment. Then when lucy said to come and tell her about myself  the feeling came back. "What us happening to me in normally not like this get it together natsu." I thought to myself.
So I walked over to her and sat down beside her. "Well as you can see I'm a demon. My father is the demon king his name is Igneel." I said to lucy. " So I was right you are the demon  Prince. "Said lucy.
" yes you were right. My friends are Gray Fulbuster, Gajeel Redfox, Laxus Dreayer, Romeo, Jellal Fernandez, Mystogon which us jellal's brother, with my partner happy."I told her.   " but I don't spend much time with them only happy." I said. "Me and gray always fight. My favorite color is red ,white and black. Happy is a blue dragon and that's about it. Now tell me about yourself." I said to Lucy.  "Well" said Lucy.

Cliffhanger.

A/N I know this chap was a little boring but I promise that the next chapter will be better. Trying to write a story with writers block is harder than you think. Bye!!!
$$$Lucydragneel656$$$