6:Training Day One

Listen to the song with the song

Lucy's POV

I woke up this morning and did my daily routine. Then I decided that I was going to let Stardust sleep a little longer. So I went to the kitchen and got out some eggs, bacon, orange juice, sausage, and bread to make toast. When I got done cooking and setting the plates. I went to Stardust room. I walked in and saw that she was sleep drooling. I walked over to her and shook her slightly. " leave me alone you ugly mug"Stardust said.
"Stardust wake up food is ready." I said "No Leave Me AlOnE" Stardust said still sleep. I shook her a little harder while yelling " STARDUST WAKE UP" I yelled at her. Then Stardust fell out of her bed saying "Huh what happened"she said looking aroung. Then she saw me and sent a glare my way " What Was That For" she asked me " Well you wouldn't wake up so I did that and you finally woke up and breakfeast is ready" I told her. "Breakfeast is ready how come you didn't wake me up sooner" She said all excited.
"Well I thought that you would like to sleep a little longer" I told here. "Gee thanks" she said embarrassed " well let's go eat" I said "Yeah I'm starving" said Stardust as she jumped out of her bed an ran to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen I saw that Stardust was looking  at the food in amazement. "Wow you cooked all this just for us" " yeah my mother and father are always busy with running the angel realm I had to learn how to do things for my self. Well let's eat." When we where finished eating we headed out to our little clearing where we supposed to meet Natsu at.

Natsu's POV

Once I was done doing my daily routine. I went to the clearing with the pond where I was supposed to meet Lucy and Stardust at. Once I got there I saw that they were not there yet so. I decided to just wait for them to get here.

Time skip(ten minutes later)

Ten minutes later they show up.
Lucy's POV

Once we got to the spot we saw that Natsu was already there. " sorry we're late. Stardust didn't want to wake up this morning " I said while glaring at Stardust. "Hey it's not my fault that we got home really late" she said glaring at me. "Well now that we're all here let's start training." " what are we going to do first. I'm all fired up." Natsu said while bursting into flames. "Well since you asked so nicely ( gets and evil look). You are going run around this clearing 1,000 times then you will do 1,000 push up. And 2,000 sit ups every day they will increase by 1,000. " I said with and even scarier tone than Erza's herself then they paled and fell to the ground.

5 minutes later

"Are you trying to kill us all" they screamed. "Maybe. Know get to work or else"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.cliffhanger what's going to happen to the group.  Are they prepared for the dangers ahead of them.

A/N hey guys sorry that I haven't been updating its just that I've been really busy lately. But I promise to make more chapters and make them longer.