9: Taking a Break

Hey guys sorry for not updating and I've been studying for a really important test.
Listen to the song while you red the story.
Lucy POV

It was a bright and sunny morning. In the angel realm.
The two friends where getting ready for there day of fun." so stardust what are we going to do four our day of fun" I asked. " I don't know I want to go to earthland. Since demons can't come here and we can't go there." said said " that's sounds like a great idea then we can go to FairyTail." I said. " what's Fairytail" stardust asked me. " Fairytail is a guild where species of all kind can come even demons and angels." I told her " that's sounds like a fun guild." she said " yeah and since you and natsu and happy aren't apart of a guild yet you can join the gulf if you want to." " I would like to join this guild called Fairytail." " then it's settled were going to fairytail." so the to set out on there adventure of surprises and wonders.

In the demon realm

Natsu's POV

Me and happy was getting ready to go meet up with Lucy and Stardust. Today was our off day from that Hell traning. Just by thinking about it give me the shivers.
Just as me and happy were done getting ready. We heard a knock on the door. " Come in" I said. When the person walked through the door I saw it was my mom. " Where are you to going." my mom said. "Where going to meet up with someone." I said not wanting to tell her I was going to hang out with an angel." would that someone be an angel named Lucy." My mom said in a matter of fact tone. At first I was shocked that she knew. ' what am I going to do. I hope she doesn't tell dad.' I thought " No need to worry I won't tell your father but to tomorrow I need to tell you something very important" she said. Then me happy and mom left the room. Then me and happy set off on our adventure.
Lucy s POV

Once we arrived at our. Meeting place we saw that natsu had just arrived with Happy beside him. " Hey natsu me and stardust decided that we would go to earthland. And you guys are going to join the guild." I said " sure that by me" he said
"Aye sir" said happy. I then made a portal to earthland. Once we all stepped through the portal we were right in front of the Fairytail guild. The other three were looking at how big it was but not as big as there castles. Then lucy cracked her knuckels. Then she punched the guild doors open and off the hinges poor gray and Erza where in the wrong place at the wrong time and got hit by the door and flew into a wall. Once the walked in the guild got silent. Wich is very rare in fairytail. " what you aren't  going to say welcome back to and guild member that just returned." once I said that the guild screamed " WELCOME BACK LUCY" my ears were literally bleeding. The I walked up to Mira with the other three right behind me. " hey Mira is master in his office." " yes and it's good to see you again Lucy." Mira said. Then me and the group walked up the stairs to masters office. Once we got there I knock on his door twice. I then heard a silent come in. Once I was fully in the room. I said " Hello grandpa long time no see" " hello my grandchild what brings you here today. It's good to see you." gramps said. " I have a few people who want to join our family."i said "and who might these few people be" he said with curiosity. " well we have Natsu prince of the demon realm. We have my daughter/friend Stardust. Then we have Happy natsu's exceed." I told him. " Lucy are you sure that you want natsu to join our guild. I mean we do have other demons in our guild bit this is the demon prince you don't know what he could do to you and all the other angels." gramps said in a worried tone. " I'm sure we already know each other and plus we made a deal if he tried to kill me or any other angels I get the right to kill him. You my not believe me on the part were I said that he would let me kill so easily but we made a pact and they can't be broken.(A/N i didn't put when they made the pact in the first chapter. Anyways a pact can be made by two  opposite species. To form a pact they both have bite each other on the neck. And drink. The others blood.)" I said " then if you have made a pact were are your marks" he said " we used consiling magic to hide our marks. See there right here on our necks." I said then me and natsu showed gramps our marks. " very well then you may all join. But natsu if you every hurt of try to kill. My grandchild I will kill you my self. " yes master" natsu said." please call me gramps were all family once you get your guild mark." said gramps. " alright were do you all want you guild marks to be and what color." I said " green on my back" said happy. " yellow on my left shoulder." stardust said." red on my right shoulder" said natsu. Then with a snap of my finger There guild marks were at wanted places. " lets go introduce you all to the guild. " gramps said.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....
.....
Cliffhanger
So what do you think is going to happen next. Will the guild except natsu OR will they not except natsu because he's the demon prince.
Don't forget to

Vote
Share
Follow
Comment.
Bye