chapter 3

A/N sorry for the long wait guys. I've had writers block for quite some time. Well on with the story.

Lucy's POV

"Well my favorite colors are white and red. My friends are Levy, Mira, Juvia, Erza she's really scary, Wendy, Lissana, Evergreen, My celestial spirits, and many more.(A/N I forgot some of there names)." Said Lucy. "You have a lot of friends don't you Luce." Said natsu.
"Yeah I have so many that can't even remember their names. Well my favorite foods are strawberries, chocolate milkshakes, cookies, strawberry cake,there's a lot more but that will just be boring. I like to play card games. I like to fight with weapons. And my father and mother are the king and queen of the angle realm." Lucy said.  "Well its getting late I should head back home. If you want we can meet here tomorrow to spar or train using weapons and things like that. You might just learn something." Lucy said "yeah sure we can meet here tomorrow and spar/train." Natsu said. Them the two friends went home.

At Lucy's house

"I really like talking to Natsu. He's easy to talk to and for some reason I feel safe around him. It's really weird but I'll push those feelings away for now. Tomorrow is another s
Day filled with adventures." Lucy thought. Then Lucy went to sleep thinking about the adventures that awaited for her tomorrow.

At natsu's house
Natsu's POV

"I really like talking to my Luce. WAIT MY LUCE. I just met the girl and I'm already acting like she belongs to me. Well it was fun talking with her even though she talks alot I really don't care. Because she's my friend and I'm her friend. Well I'll just see what tomorrow has instored for me." Natsu thought to himself.
Then Natsu went to sleep thinking about a blond beauty called Lucy.

(Time skip brought to you by happy dancing with a fish)

The next day

Lucy's POV

When I got to the lake I saw
.                                                   
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger
A/N sorry if the story is boring guys. But the next will be better

~Don't Forget To Comment~
~Vote~
~Follow~
~Share~
@lucydragneel656