Chapter Three: The Town of Artemis' Hollow

The tiny town that borders the beautiful park of Glacier is call Artemis' Hollow. At the very edge of Artemis' Hollow is a ranch called Sa Maison or "Her Home". The ranch was named by Uncle Fred's great-great-grandpa named it as a token to Artemis and his wife. Uncle Fred's great-great-grandpa was christian, but believed in many superstitions and the Greek gods were one of those superstitions. We landed in Glacier National Park at their airport, Aunt Mary picked us up there. I haven't seen Aunt Mary in years and barely remembered what she looked liked. She looked like mom, but with blue eyes instead of green. 

"Mary!" Mom greeted. 

"Georgia!" Aunt Mary greeted. The sisters hugged and then she turned to us. Aunt Mary wore jeans and a heavy jacket. 

"They are more beautiful in person." Aunt Mary told Mom. 

"I know." Mom said. Mom turned to us and smiled. 

"Harry, Ellie, and June say hi to your Aunt Mary."

"Hi." we said in unison. 

"Hello. Farrah and Anna are so excited to have a few more girls around, they have three brothers." Aunt Mary told us. 

"Annette goes by Anna?" Mom asked. 

"Yep. You can blame Fred for that nickname, she wants to be called Annette though." Aunt Mary laughed. 

"Let's get our luggage." Mom suggested. The first thing I got was Sheldon. 

"A cat person?" Aunt Mary laughed. I didn't know what to say, I felt a little offended. She helped with the luggage. Aunt Mary owned a silver Ford Expedition and she was able to get all our luggage in the back of the car. Mom and Aunt Mary sat in the front and Eleanor, June, and I sat in the backseat. 

"How old are you girls?" Aunt Mary asked. 

"14." I answered

"13." Eleanor answered.

"9." June answered. 

"The oldest of three girls, I feel your pain. I'm the oldest too, your mom and Aunt Jessica, were a pain in the butt." Aunt Mary told me. Mom and her laughed. 

"Jessie and I were not that bad." Mom insisted. 

"I don't know. I mean who is running back to her older sister?" 

"Haha." 

"How are the kids? How's Fred?" 

"The kids are good. Farrah is getting ready for college, she's a junior this year. Anna and Cole are liking high school. Peter and Marcus hate going to school together again, though. They are 15 months apart and somehow believed that after elementary school they will never have to go to school together again." Molly answered. 

"Who's Cole? I thought his name is Fredrick?"

"It is. Freddie has been going by his middle name for a few years now."

"How is Fred? Your husband."

"Busy. He's always working on the ranch, there is always something to do. Whether it is with the crops, cattle, or the kid's 4-H projects. He enjoys it though, he's trying to buy 100 more acres. The tenants have not been helping with his stress levels. I'm glad you're here; with you being his assistant, his stress levels may go down."

"Tenants?"

"The Beechers, the Jamesons, and Lees. The Beechers are annoyed that Fred hasn't gotten around to fixing their damn sink. The Jamesons are complaining about how their water heater is broken. The Lees need their fence fixed and Fred can't find enough time to do so. God forbids we call a handyman, because Fred wants to do it himself. Or the they can all handle it themselves, but that is never going to happen. At this point I want to send Ricky or Dean."