Chapter Three

**Janelle pictured above**

**Dom**

###

I sat at the front desk fiddling with my phone as we bullshitted with some of our regular customers, two of which were present for my escapades with Kehlani the night before. We were just chilling in the lobby enjoying our break before the late night appointments and walk-ins decided to show up.

"I know Dom pulled out that strap on Kehlani ass. Her ass was screaming TOO fucking loud for Dom just to eating her ass out. Dom you don't have to lie, sis," Kahh said as he took down my twist outs and played in my curls. See Kahh would've had a better career as a hair stylist but he chose to live this crazy, weird ass life of working as a receptionist and accounting manager at a damn tattoo shop.

"Yeah, she took some tips from me... She mastered them backshots, Kahh," Shaina joked. "But, forreal, give her some credit. She probably did just put that ass in a coma just using her tongue."

I threw a pen at her as I laughed at their criticism.

The door of the shop swung open and I saw her five foot two frame in the doorway. Janelle glared at me with a look of disgust that made me think that she wanted to choke me out right there in front of everybody. She stormed in, walking behind the desk grabbing my hand to pull me with her to the back. The entire staff looked at me in shock, wondering what caused her to act like this.

"THE FUCK JANELLE?! Don't come in here like you run shit!" I said running my free hand through my curls as I attempted to pull the other out of her grasp.

"Shut up, Dom! We need to talk. NOW!" Janelle said gripping my hand tighter, pushing me ahead of her as we went down the hallway to my office.

'Oh shit. Dom's in trouble again. I told you to leave her headass alone Dom!" Noel called after me making the situation that much worst.

"Noel, you shut up too!" Janelle called back. I kept my mouth shut cause, to be honest my only focus at this point was Lani and making sure that she didn't come in while this girl was spazzing.

"Aight, shorty. When Dom dump your ass don't say I didn't warn you!" Noel called back mocking Janelle, causing me to laugh a little.

We made it to the office and Janelle slammed the door behind her. I sat at my desk looking at her with my head cocked to the side. I knew this would piss her off so I made sure to do it. I mean fuck the girl had lost her damn mind, so why not let her know.

"You know you're one crazy motherfucker right?" I said almost seeing her blood boil. " What did I do this time JoJo?"

"Don't give me that JoJo shit! You're fucking that singing bitch and thought I wouldn't find out!" She raised her voice thinking that that would cause me to show some type of emotion but it didn't, which just pissed her off even more. "I was in the nail shop with her dancer, Yani, and she was saying how this girl 'DOM' fucked her senseless last night and I'm pretty sure it was you!"

I laughed at her anger. I mean we weren't even in a relationship yet she was acting like i had cheated on her or some shit.

"Oh, you got your nails done, love? I didn't even notice... Green? Huh? Perfect color for you..." I laughed uncontrollably at this point. It began to resignate that maybe I was a player...maybe even a smart ass... but hell... I loved the fuckin thrill of it. I turned around in my chair, only to feel a smack on the back of my head. "FUCK! WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LAYING YOUR DAMN HANDS ON ME JANELLE?! IF WE NOT FUCKIN, DON'T DO IT!"

"Fuck you, Dom... You're just a waste of time, energy, and looks I swear. I'm trying to make this work, but -"

"What exactly is 'this' Janelle? Cause I feel like you're confused. Yeah we have sex occasionally, but that's it. I've stated to you on many occasions that I didn't see us being together mainly because I don't see us having anything serious... Your family doesn't even know that you're gay..." I trailed off. I didn't have time for her games, to be honest. My office door cracked open and there was the devil herself, dressed in all white.

"Hey, Dom... I was just coming in... I left my necklace here last night... If I'm interrupting anything," Kehlani said in her soft raspy voice. I could tell she had just finished smoking a blunt before she walked in. Her bodyguard Jaws walked in and dapped me off before scanning the room.

"Are you having a problem, Dominique?" Jaws asked keeping Janelle on his radar.

"Now, you know better than to call me by my government like that, Jaws. Nah there's no problems here my dude," I said laughing at him for a second. "But Lani go ahead it's on the sink."

"Thanks, pumpkin... By the way, your neck is a little red, Dom. You should have miss Janelle check that out," she giggled, walking out of the room. "Call me tonight, okay. Remember you promised me."

She walked out, closing the door behind her leaving me and Janelle to fight it out again.

"Your fucking her, aren't you?" She said. This was the calmest I had heard her. She unfolded her arms and I stood up stepping back towards the door, avoiding her aggressions. "YOU'RE FUCKING HER!"

I could see that I let our situationship go too far. I didn't want to hurt her, but this came with my life.Don't fall in love if you can't deal with the consequences.

"Yeah, I did... But, I AM single, so I have the right. I love you Jo but this is nothing more than a friendship," I said, putting the blunt to my lips and lighting it.

"Well, go call your bitch... I need some time away from you for a while. Call me when you grow up," She said, knocking the blunt from my lips. She stormed out once again slamming the door behind her.

I opened the door back to hear Noel calling after her as she walked out.

"I told you she was gonna drop your lil crazy ass. That's what you get for blocking me, lil hoe!" Noel said causing the whole lobby of people to burst into laughter.

"Noel send me my next appointment, fam!" I yelled down the hallway, before blasting Kendrick Lamar's "LOVE" on my speaker.

Now Lani was my main focus, and I was about to make this one count.

###