Chapter Fourteen

###

I laid back on my bed, still trying to figure out just what had just happened with Gabby and Kristal. My phone was ringing non stop from everyone there including Gab. I was about to put my phone on Do Not Disturb until I saw Janelle calling me. I kinda felt bad for basically throwing her under the bus at the dinner table, so I picked up.

"What the fuck was that Dom? You really need to work on your fuckin temper, " she blurted through the phone.

"I know, love. Look, I'm sorry about putting you out there like that. If you need to come over or stay here for a while, that's fine," I said softly trying to stop her from yelling at me.

"I hope so. I refuse to be in that house after you spazzed like that, ma'am," she said a little softer obviously getting in her car.

"Close that damn door Janelle. I can hear the damn ringing over the phone. And when you get here you better chill cause Lani's here," I said sitting up looking towards the bathroom door to make sure she wasn't coming out.

"Mhmm. I guess she still doesn't know I'm coming over. I can not with you," she said in disgust. " I'll be there in an hour. I'm getting some of my stuff before they get back and I'll be there."

She hung up before I could say another word. I walked into the bathroom to see Lani fixing her wet hair with nothing but a towel around her. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Punkin..." I wined. Before I could finish my sentence she cut off.

"Dominique Clark. What the fuck did you do? The only time you call me 'Punkin' is when you fucked up," she said moving my arms so she could turn and face need " Don't make me go get Amber for you."

"Girl Amber can't do shit if Noel don't approve it, first of all. Okay?" I said pulling her close again, only to get my hands slapped away when I finished explaining. "Well, remember when I told you Janelle and Gabby were roommates? Um... when me and Gabby got into that big blow up, I kinda told Gab that Janelle was apart of it, so Janelle has to come stay her for a little while."

I put my hand up to avoid her hitting me, but ultimately I failed.

"Damn it, Dominique"

"Again with the government. You know I had my name," I said only to aggrevate her more.

" Shut up. This is not the time for jokes. Why would you do that? We fix one problem and here you go creating more. You know Janelle hates me for taking you from her. Now you put her in the same household with you?!" She fussed, once again slapping the hell out of my arm.

"Well, she's gonna be here in an hour and I have to, Lani. While we have time, let me make it up to you," I said kissing her on the forehead as I lifted her up on the counter.

I opened up her towel, revealing her naked body. My lips were basically glued to her neck as she reached for my belt to unbuckle it. Before I knew it we were in the shower making love with the water draining down our bodies. She was almost at her climax when I heard my phone ring. I ignored it and continued to please her core causing her to grip on to my shoulders to steady herself. Her moans started to get louder. Then someone started to knock on the door like they were the damn police. I made my way downstairs to get the door. Lani followed close behind me.

"What the fuck, JoJo? Stop knocking like that," I said swinging the door open. But it wasn't Janelle. It was Gabby. I looked at my phone and saw that Janelle had texted me saying she was heading home to New Orleans to avoid me the trouble. I looked back up glaring at her as if I had seen a ghost. Kehlani slowly waltzed down the stairs.

"Can we talk.... alone, please," Gabby said softly, placing her hands in her jacket pockets.

"Nah. See, last time I checked, you decided to criticize me for breaking her heart when in reality you were doing the shit yourself. Hmmm. How ironic," Kehlani said stepping in front of me.

"Kehlani, save the bullshit. I came here for Dom. Not you. I need you to take your irrelevant ass upstairs and continue to be Dom's little play toy, okay? Thanks," Gabby didn't back down. She was beyond pissed at this point. I gripped Lani by the waist in hopes to stop her East Oakland mentality from popping off.

"Nami just go upstairs. I'll be back up in a moment let me get this over with," I said kissing her on the neck. She rolled her eyes and walked towards the stairs. I slapped her ass as she passed me. Lani looked back and smirked at Gabby before going upstairs.

"Come in, Gabrielle. Make it quick," I walked over to the couch and sat down. I truly didn't understand how every time I let go of a situation it would come back to haunt me. And Gabby was one of those demons.

###