1

Drake Blunt Carter. The only dread head Carter in my family. The one who do not say sweet things to a girl just to get in her panties. I'm blunt. I'll say it straight up. That's how most of my family members are, but I want to say that I'm the ring leader.

   I admire women with a pretty p*ssy. Has to be pretty, clean, and shaved. And a girl that can provide that to me, I give her the time of her life.

   If the dreads on my head are not being pulled when f*cking, then I'm doing something wrong. Not enough pleasure. I live in Washington with some of my cousins, while others live in Cali.

   "You have no team spirit," My little cousin, Paige, yells to me through the loud cheering.

   "Our school is lame. They only get live for the football games, when they should be getting live for every other team in this school." I look at her. It's crazy how the football team gets all the credit, when they're not even going to states. We have other teams such as the soccer team, that made it far and still gets little recognition.

   "And you know nothing about football, so sit down."

   She sucks her teeth, "I know that we scored." I laugh. My little cousin is a Freshman. She follows me everywhere because I'm her favorite cousin and two she doesn't really have any friends. I came to the football game to support my buddy Ryan and my cousin basically begged me to come with her.

   However, the main reason why I'm here is to check out some of the opponents women, and I must say that a lot of them are fine.

   "Hi Malaysia!" Paige says with glee.

    I look down to see who she's talking to. "How do you know her?" Malaysia is the head cheerleader in our school. I've seen her around plenty of times, but I never paid much attention to her.

   Paige looks up at me and responds, "She sat with me at lunch when I didn't have anyone to sit with. She's really nice."

    "Why didn't you ask Desmond to bring you to this game?"

   "I'm not his friend."

   "Why not?"

   "I'm supposed to be his princess, but ever since he met that girl, he has forgotten all about me." She whines. "And he's not in high school."

   "Awh." I hug her. "You're still his little princess. It's just that he really like that girl."

   "More than he likes me," She mumbles. "He doesn't even make cookies with me anymore or have time for my soccer games. He's busy spending time with her. I'm losing my brother!" She exclaims.

   "You're not losing him. We"ll handle this when I drop you home."

   "I don't want to handle anything. I'm not his friend or sister anymore."

   I nod my head and turn my focus back to the game, but a laugh catches my attention. I look down and see Malaysia laughing with her snow bunny friend about something that I wasn't able to catch. "Guess who is looking at you?" Her snow bunny friend says and points towards me.

   Malaysia towards her head towards me and I wink. She's fine. Maybe I should start playing more attention to her.

**

   "Finally," I do a handshake with Ryan to congratulate him for his win. "You guys sucked, but you did your thing out there." I pat his back.

   "Man, shut the fuck up."

   I laugh. "My cousin pointed out a fine ass female to me earlier. I think I might hit her up."

    Ryan adjusts his duffel bag on his shoulder. "Who is she?"