2

"Drake wait up!" My cousin shouts as I enter the school.

   "How did you get here?" I ask.

   "Desmond. I'm his friend and sister again. How was the party?"

   "It was fun." I lick my lips. "I had a blast."

    "Nasty. Desmond warned me about you."She scrunches her face. I never speak to Paige about my inappropriate activities. That is something I discuss with my cousins. It's not about protecting her. It's just weird talking to someone younger than me about something, especially when they do not have any experience.

       -I chuckle, "I hope he warned you about himself too."

   "I know how the guys in our family are. You guys are crazy."

   "Crazy for s...-" I stop myself before I continue. "Did you know that you're my favorite girl cousin?"

   "I'm everyone's favorite cousin." She says happily. Now she's getting all big headed.

   "Hey Paige!" A couple of girls walks up to us. "I've been meaning to...-"

   "Who are you?" Paige asks. She knows how fake these girls can be. Most of them wants to talk to her because she's the cousin of very known people.Truth be told, none of them barely knew her.

   I laugh, "Well if you will excuse us ladies." I pull Paige aside and we continue walking. "You'll never make friends with that attitude."

   "You must not know who these girls are. They're plastic and you know I cannot stand plastic."

   The bell rings. "I'll see you later." I pat her head. "Stay out of trouble."

   "People in our family needs to stop treating me like I'm a little girl." She fixes her hair. "I am 15 years old!" She exclaims. "And I'm a good girl." She smiles.

   "You sure are."

   "By the way, I'm staying for cheer practice later on. Can you wait for me?"

   "I'll think about it. See you later munchkin."

**

   I make my way into Writing class. The class I love/hate. Love because it's a cool class, hate because it involves too much writing. I pick my seat all the way in the back where Ryan and his football friends are sitting. I get along with some of them. The other half are Johnson and his followers, who are also in the back.

   "Sup." Ryan says while doing a handshake. I also do the handshake with his non-followers. 

   "You know it's disrespectful to not greet your elders." Johnson says.

    I look at him with a smirk on my face. "It's disrespectful to be walking around looking like that."

    People laugh and he steps up to me. "This face can pull your bitch and your mom." I would've let it slide if he just said bitch, but bringing my mom into it..... He took it too far, especially because I don't like him.

   I get up and shove him so hard that he collides on the desks. "Don't bring my mom into this shit, and if you want to talk about shit, let's talk about how your mom looked like when I gave her something your daddy couldn't." I walk up to him, but Ryan stops me, and his minions are blocking him.

   "I've been waiting for this day for too long. Come on Johnson get the fuck up and let's see if your hands can run as your mouth."

   "SILENCE!" The teacher walks in. "You both better sit down or I'll be fucking you two up."