7

Young nigga move that dope

They move that dope, they move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

Young nigga, young nigga move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

They move that dope, they move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

"Drake if you dont sit your ass down."

"Ms. Spencer move that dope." I start to jam some more.

"Boy. Give me your headphones."

"All right, I'll put them away, but after this verse." I walk over to my desk.

"No no." She stops me. "You sit in the front remember." She points to the empty chair next to Malaysia.

"Right." I take a deep breath and make my way towards her. "How can I possibly forget." I take my bookbag off and slam it on the table.

"All right, before I start our lesson, by a raise of hands, how many of you guys started the project?"

About four groups raise their hands. I thought Malaysia rasied hers too, which is why I didn't raise mine, but she's just sitting here, reading something out of her notebook. I sigh and slowly raise my hand.

"Only 5." Ms.Spencer taps her foot. "Looks like only five will be passing. I am not afraid to fail you children, especially those who aren't putting any effort. So if I fail any of you athletes, don't come back to me asking for a change in your grade, when you're not allowed to play." She walks to her desk and grabs a handful of papers. "And that goes to those who will be attending credit lab."

"So how many of you guys are in a relationship?" She asks why passing out the papers.

I look around and find almost every hand up, besides me and three other dudes.

Ms. Spencer looks at me and the other dudes. "Do you guys want to be in a relationship?"

"Hell no. Too early to be tied down." A dude speaks. I turn to face him and raise my fist.

Ms. Spencer nods. "OK..... I see." She sits on the tip of her desk. "Let me tell you guys a story." The class groans. "Oh be quiet. This is a good one." She folds her arms.

"About 7 years ago, my senior year, we had one of the biggest, arrogant assholes in my school. I'm talking about cocky, sexy, handsome. Kind of like you guys, minus the handsome part." She smiles.

"Oh hell nawl Ms." I speak. "I thought you had good taste."

"Anyways." She rolls her eyes. "He was my ex-boyfriend. You guys know him and probably despise him if the Bulls isn't your favorite basketball team or the fact that he's currently injured."

"Derrick Rose?" Ryan speaks.

She nods. "We went to the same high school. He was the popular point gaurd and I was the geek."

"Then what made him date you?" I ask.

"He was failing Chemistry and I wasn't. If he didn't pass, he wouldn't be able to play. So he asked me to tutor him." She looking around the classroom. "But being as difficult as I was, I wanted to make a deal with him and the deal was that I will help him get a B or higher on the test if he helps me become popular."

"So he took it. Everynight we stuided for about two hours and other days he'll help me with my appearance. I didn't wear big glasses anymore or big clothes, but I still kept my brains. He sat me down at the popular kids table, and that's when it finally hit me. Being popular wasn't for me. I loved being to myself. So I cancelled his doing part of the deal."