butterflies

Ezra

"Good morning Caterpillar. How's your day been?" I hear a high-pitched voice say. I look to my left and see an ocean of black hair in my face. I jump and hear a giggle. I smile and look up at the small girl standing in front of me.

"Morning to you too. Butterfly," I say to her. She tilts her head, her dark hair falling to the side. Her eyes enlargen in confusion.

"Well you see, Caterpillars turn into beautiful, exquisite butterflies. In this case, I'm the ugly and basic caterpillar, and you're the gorgeous butterfly." I say to her while I bite the inside of my cheek.

"First of all sir, you are not ugly. In fact, I think you're very handsome," she says shrugging her shoulders. I gape at her. Me? Handsome.

"Yes, I called you handsome dipshit." She said rolling her eyes, smiling like a maniac.

"So why do you call me Caterpillar?" I say, still biting my cheek.

She chuckles and starts to wiggle her eyebrows. I look at her, clueless.

"Your eyebrows silly. They're thick like a caterpillar." She says. I look down at my hands, disappointed. So I am ugly.

"But guess what? Caterpillars are my favourite. I think they're adorable. It's nature, Ezra. Nature is beautiful. You are beautiful Ezra. No matter what anyone says." she says smiling.Her dark eyelashes flutter against her olive complexion.

No one has made me feel wanted before. No one has made me feel special before. Maybe, I am beautiful. Maybe I am handsome. Maybe someone will love me for me.

"Thank you, Mira. Seriously, thank you." I said.

I wish she had never said those words.

Why?

Because those were the words that made me fall in love with her.

Those were the words that made me fall in love with Mira Alexandra Christou.

The star Mira is one of the brightest and the most amazing stars out there.

That star must've fallen to Earth because I found it.

I found my star.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hello, my beautiful jigglies!!!

jiggly

anyways, I know this is a short chapter, but I know that this chapter will be my favourite chapter in all of the series. yes, series ;)

anyways, a quick reminder:

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE STUNNING. YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND. YOU ARE LOVED.

YOU ARE YOU.

DO NOT EVER CHANGE YOURSELF FOR ANYBODY.

anyways i love all of you jiggliessssss!!!!

REMEMBER

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE!!