70. / author's

Plum's note:
Yo, you guys should read this! Well. . . you might loathe me but I hope you'll understand why this is not that versatzu you're waiting for. Specifically, Sana and Tzuyu's relationship in here wasn't close enough for that kind of scene, which I know, was only done obviously by people who were as close as couples. So. . . you guys should understand what I'm trying to tell ya! And to those who expected, loathe me to death if you want lol. I still love ya'll.

unedited.

~//~//~//~

Tzuyu woke up at the convenience store.

She sat properly, a yawn escaping her mouth. She fixed her hair and blinked her eyes several times, trying to register in her current surrounding. As her vision gets clear, she realized that she's still sitting in front of a table at the convenience store.

Walang katao-tao sa convenience store maliban nalang sa cashier boy na hindi si Wonwoo at ang kanyang sarili, she tried knocking on her head softly, gripping on her hair as she didn't even know how she got here again.

"What a dream," Tzuyu mumbled under her breath as she took a sip on her iced chocolate which was not really iced at all right now.

It was all just a dream, a weird dream.

Tzuyu sighed as she checked her phone and it was already 2:29 in the morning. It was just 11:20 pm when she got here, and it seems like she spent almost three hours just by sleeping.

Hindi parin lubos na maisip ni Tzuyu na panaginip lang pala lahat ng 'yon, akala niya totoo. . . well, it was so real that she regret waking up. Siguro masyado na siyang nagpupuyat kaya kung ano-ano na lang ang mga napapanaginipan niya. And with that, Tzuyu decided to just go home instead.

Heading out of the convenience store, she held onto the pockets of her black hoodie as several sighs of frustration left her mouth. Walking alone at midnight never seemed to be so gloomy like this.

Tahimik na naglalakad si Tzuyu papunta sa kanyang apartment, nang biglang may parang kumakalabit sa kanyang balikat. She stopped and slowly turned around to see if who it is. At nagulat siyang si Sana 'yon.

Wearing a blue hoodie and jeans, Sana looked so chic in those kind of clothing. Tzuyu took a deep breath as she thought of her dream again, that dream where she and Sana shared a kiss at the park.

"Wanna go to the park with me?" Sana said as she approached Tzuyu, holding her hoodie's pockets just like what the younger one did.

"Uhm. . ."

"Come on, Tzuyu-ah!" Sana uttered as she held Tzuyu's hand and dragged her softly. The younger one couldn't even reject because she kinda want her dream to be done in real life. It's just so real and she needs to feel it, in reality.

The two of them walked to the park as Sana couldn't let go of Tzuyu's hand.

And as they reached the park, that usual dark place with lamp lights are what welcomed them. They went to that certain place that she and Sana went in her dream and they both sat on the ground, staring at the starry night sky above them.

"Hey Tzu," Sana called, making Tzuyu look at her. The younger one hummed in response as Sana cleared her throat before saying a thing.

"Kamusta?" tanong ni Sana habang naka-ngiti kay Tzuyu. Ngumiti din naman si Tzuyu pero tinignan niya nalang ulit ang buwan na nasa itaas.

"Ah, okay lang. . ." walang ganang sagot ng nakababata habang hinawakan nanaman ulit ni Sana ang kanyang kamay. Napa-tingin nalang sa ibaba si Tzuyu habang tinitignan niya kung paano pinaglalaruan ni Sana ang kanyang kamay.

Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder while still playing with the younger one's hand. Tzuyu's eyes were focused on gazing at the stars, but then her heart couldn't stop beating so fast at all.

"Tzuyu?"

"Oh?"

"You have a boyfriend, right?" Sana asked which made Tzuyu stare at her. Naka-tingin lang si Sana nang diretso sa mga bituin habang si Tzuyu naman ay naka-titig na sa kanya. Tzuyu once again hummed in response as she saw Sana sigh.

Silence was in between them, yet they're still close to each other with Sana's head resting on Tzuyu's shoulders. They stared at the night sky above, silently. Clicks of crickets could clearly be heard along with the hooting of owls. Everything seems to be peace and quiet, a really perfect mood to realize things.

"Tzuyu, do you ever feel like wanting to be abducted by the aliens?" Sana suddenly opened up, trying to break the awkward silence in between them.

"What do you mean, Sana unnie?"

"You know. . . sometimes I feel like I want the aliens to abduct me, send me to their own planet, and forget all of my problems," Sana said in response as Tzuyu was just listening.

"Sana unnie. . . I'm here, as your. . . friend," Tzuyu said as she lifted her hand to caress Sana's back gently.

"Really? You're here for me?" The older girl asked as she pointed at herself which made Tzuyu smile.

"Sana unnie, I'll be here okay? But if the aliens do abduct you, I'll go with you too. . ." Tzuyu said as she was still caressing Sana's back. The two of them laughed afterwards at what the younger one had said.

Tzuyu simply wraps an arm around Sana's waist as both of them continues to go stargazing. Sobrang tahimik nila pero ang lapit naman sa isa't isa. Minutes later, they found themselves laying both on the grass ground.

As both of them looked at each other, they smiled and held hands without saying something, and then looked up at the sky again.

"Sana unnie, ya know what? This is better than a dream," Tzuyu blurted out as Sana went closer and rested her head on the younger girl's chest, making Sana hear Tzuyu's heartbeat.

Sana never knew that listening to Tzuyu's heartbeat could make her feel comfortable.

"Tzuyu-ah, I love youuu~"

And with that, Sana went on top of Tzuyu as their bodies were now pressed against each other. Sana then caressed Tzuyu's face with her thumb as both of their faces were just inches away from each other. Tzuyu couldn't even think this was happening, her dream was happening right in front of her eyes.

"What?" Tzuyu teased as she held Sana's waist softly and gave a smirk.

"I said. . . I love you. I love you Tzuyu-ah, I love you soooo much," Sana said once again as she left kisses all over Tzuyu's face. She stopped when her lips were just an inch away from touching the younger one's.

"Can I?" Sana asked.

But instead of an answer, Sana felt Tzuyu's lips touching hers. And with that, she kissed back, knowing it was all out of love and nothing else. Their lips moved in sync as Tzuyu's hands were caressing Sana's back while Sana's hands were on Tzuyu's cheeks, just like in Tzuyu's dream.

Tzuyu's dream just became true.