76. / author's

Tzuyu feels weird seeing all students wear black shirts, white pants and assorted masks, including herself.

As she and her friends wander all over the campus, it seems like a purge or something creepy happening right now. Imagine everyone in your school wears the same black shirt and white pants, aren't you gonna feel creeped out too? Well, that's what Tzuyu's mind thinks about the place she's at right now.

Halos lahat ng estudyante ay naka-register na, well, makikita naman ito sa kanilang mga shirts. Some students already had numbers on their shirts while the newly-arrived ones have to register first.

Medyo maagang pumasok sina Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Mina, at Jihyo kaya sunod-sunod lang ang mga number nila. From Tzuyu being the number 21, to Jihyo being the number 24, their numbers could tell if they arrived early or not.

Not to mention na mas nagiging creepy ang scenario dahil may mga suot na maskara ang mga estudyante. Some students wore whole-faced masks while the others wore half-faced masks which exposed either lower or higher part of their faces. Tzuyu wore a half-faced mask, exposing her lips and nose. Ayaw niya daw kasing pahirapan si Operator Shana sa paghahanap sa kanya.

Meanwhile at the temporarily closed BH and GH tent, the operators seemed to get along with each other. . . lalong-lalo na sina Hansol at Dahyun na para bang close na close na sa isa't isa, well except lang sa isang operator ng BH at GH na parang ang awkward.

Mingyu and Sana.

Since nung nakilala nila ang isa't isa sa meeting, they already felt awkwardness towards each other, knowing that both of them were Tzuyu's friends. Wala silang idea na pareho silang operator ng partner hotlines.

Mingyu being Operator Gyumin and Sana being Operator Shana seems mind-blowing to both of them, right?

Naaalala tuloy ni Mingyu ang mga araw na kinukuwentuhan siya ng girlfriend niyang si Tzuyu tungkol kay Operator Shana, saying she badly wanted to know who her operator is. At ngayon, hindi nila lubos pareho na ma-realize na mga operator pala ang isa't isa.

"Okay ladies and gents, you've only got 10 more minutes to prepare," biglang paga-announce ni manager-nim sa kanilang lahat. They all wore their masks and numbers as quick as possible.

While all of them were back to talking to each other, Sana's mind seems to be full of thoughts piling up one on another, knowing that her chances of finding Tzuyu through the crowd goes down on only a percent.

Ayan nanaman si Sana, her and her negatives.

Ayaw niya talagang sumama sa event pero gusto niyang makita si Tzuyu, she wants to find Tzuyu.

Sana hindi na maulit yung nangyari sa booth.

Wearing a number 20 on her shirt, with a half-faced mask which also exposed her lips and nose, seems like Sana is ready to find Tzuyu, and Tzuyu only.

After a few more minutes, Manager-nim came in inside the tent once again.

"BH and GH, be ready. Once you're out of this tent, be sure to get yourselves scattered all over the place. And remember, kailangan hindi kayo mahalata na lumalabas galing sa tent na ito. Be sure that there's a crowd kapag lalabas na kayo, and be sneaky as possible, okay? Hindi na kayo pwedeng makipag-interact sa isa't isa once na nakalabas na kayo dito," Manager-nim explained as all of them agreed, well, except Hansol and Dahyun who just seemed to be attached to each other already.

"Hyunie, let's eat lunch together okay? Just don't tell Manager-nim. . ." bulong ni Hansol kay Dahyun which made her squirm uncontrollably, kaya ayun, nabatukan tuloy ng katabi niyang si Sana nang mapansin ito.