chapter 1 - The First Subject

Sabres PoV

I woke up in a cell.

 I don't remember anything that happened before that.

And I was scared and alone.

outside the cell was a long hall, with multiple doors.

I decided I would just wait.

sometime later...

I've been in here forever, and I'm going crazy.

Suddenly a door opened and a man in a white lab coat came in.

He told me I would be fine and he was sorry.

I asked him what for and pleaded for me to be let out.

He just shook his head.

Then he reached into his coat and pulled out a...

a...

a... DART GUN!

He put a dart in the gun and pointed it at me...

and pulled the trigger.

My vision turned red, then the world turned dark.

3rd person PoV

a few hours later

The doctors carried the unconscious boy from his cell to the lab. They laid him on a table and ran some tests.

a few more hours later 

Sabres PoV

"Is he awake?" "Yes, I think he is waking up. We're not ready! Put him back under, now." By that time I was awake. I felt really weird. I only knew that I was scared. For a few seconds, my vision was green and the doctor yelled something about the magic being too strong for me. What magic? Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked over at the scientist holding the needle full of red liquid stuck in my arm. That was the last thing I ever saw.

One day, around a year after the experiments started, 8 people disappeared. just out of nowhere went missing. The police never found them, and they were declared dead.......