chapter 10 - Extra Tests

Ryan's PoV

Emily didn't even have to show me where my test room was. As soon as I walked into the extra testing room I saw the corner with fire. She nodded her head in the direction of my section, then led Matt and Moose toward theirs. I don't know what to think of this situation. Powers? Cool. Surgery? Not cool. So, yes. Mixed feelings. Oh, right. Tests.

The tests didn't surprise me. There were actually not that many. The first one was about heat resistance. The woman doing my testing, Lucy, held a gadget to my palm, telling me to tell her when it got too hot to handle. Then she flipped a switch, and it gradually started getting warmer. No, not warmer. Hotter. And when I say hot, I mean hot. After a few minutes, I yelped and yanked my hand out from under the gadget. There was a slight burn in the center of my hand. I put burn ointment on it and we continued...

Hai guys. It's me, BunnyGirl. I just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. This chapter is so short because it's the night before I have to take MCA's (a huge test) and I'm really tired. The tests end within 2-3 weeks, so I might not be able to update ANYTHING for a while. I hope you accept my apologies and you enjoyed. Hope I can update soon. Bye.

-BunnyGirl