chapter 4 - The Past

Shark followed Emily into a room with a couch a table and a chair. Emily sat down on the couch, and Shark sat down on the chair. "Okay. Now tell me what's happening." Emily looked kind of unhappy to tell him this story. "Okay I will tell you, but you can't tell anyone. At least not yet." She sighed and started to tell the story...

About a year earlier...

The scientists needed someone smart to hold the power. The person needed to be young, strong, and make good decisions. They searched for days, finding a few possible people. The only person that they found that would be able to hold this burden was a sixteen-year-old boy named Sabre Favre. He was the top student in all of his classes, was great at making decisions, and had a cool temper. Perfect. So they worked on a potion, a potion to erase his memory. When they were done, they manage to trick him into coming here.

"How?" Shark asked. "Let me finish talking before asking questions," Emily answered.

They found that he rode the bus after school, and they managed to bring him here instead. Then they wiped his memory and put him in the same cell you were put in. When they were ready, they brought him here. They put him to sleep and started a surgery, a process to give him powers. But the sleep medication wore off too soon, and to keep him alive they had to put him in a trance-like state, putting him in a special room to keep him from dying. The magic didn't fail, it actually worked too well. They also made the mistake of not testing him. You will hopefully be getting powers too, just not being put in a trance at the end. And it will be completely painless, so don't worry.

As she finished Shark blurted his question. "So we will be getting powers after going through tests, and have a big chance of dying." Emily smiled. "Actually, you have very little to no chance of dying, but otherwise yes. But enough story time. We need to get your tests started. Follow me." And with that, they walked out the door.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyways, like I said I couldn't wait to write this chapter, and it was so fun to make. Just want to say that I want to put more characters in my story and if you want to I would love it if you would create your own in the comments! bye!

-Mudder