chapter 3 - Tests

Sharks PoV

 The others were all different. A lot of us have weird names too. I mean, I'm Shark, there's Moose, Dan looks like a scientist, and Matt's.... weird. we have been here for like, 3 days. 

Then a man opened one of the doors in the hall and came to stand by the cell. "Which one of you is Shark?" "Why do you want to know?" "Shark please step forward." I stepped forward. The man took something out of his jacket. "Stun gun," he said smiling. I felt a sharp pain erupt all over my body, the world went back, and a few seconds later I was out of the cell and the man was locking the cell again. 

I realized that my hands were tied together. "NOOOOOO! SHARK!" Moose, my 10-year-old brother cried. I'm 5 years older than him, and I don't think he'll be okay without me. Ryan was clutching the iron bars of the cell closest to me. "Stay strong, Shark. For me," he whispered. 

The man walked me down the hall. I was shaking and a few tears streaking down my cheeks. Goodbye moose, I thought, goodbye everyone. We walked till we got to a lab. There were billboards and beds and medical stuff.

 One billboard caught my eye. In the center was a picture of a smiling boy with a black blindfold across his eyes. He was wearing a green and white jacket, and he looked extremely happy. Surrounding the picture was notes and other pictures. The other pictures where of him in a hospital bed and in various stages of surgery. The last picture was the same boy, but he was staring at the blindfold in his hands, a bright green swirl of light around his hands. 

Wait, there was one more photo. It had a doctor injecting a red liquid into the boy's arm, the boy looking at him while passing out. At the very top of the board was the words TEST SUBJECT: SABRE FAVRE and at the bottom, it said in big red letters FAIL. 

I asked the person that was assisting me who that was. "That was the first subject. It almost worked on him. Actually, it worked too well. I'm just going to leave it at that. Anyways, you will be put through a series of tests. For you, I believe all of them will involve water. You will find out why in due time, but the testing will be run by this young woman. Shark, meet Emily." "Hello, Shark! I'm Emily. Your first test is simple. Actually, there are multiple tests that you will go through. Follow me and I will explain everything."

                                                       +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hello to everyone! this book in being super fun to make and cant wait for the next chapter! Sorry these chapters are so short, i hope they get longer. bye for now!

                                                                                -mudder