Chapter 2

Previously from Chapter 1

"C-can Tsuna and Rebo play hide-and-go-seek? Pwease? For me?(:3)" Tsuna said with a determined face, and a sweet voice. "I'll count, and my name is Reborn, not...Rebo...'kay?" Reborn pleased. "k-kay!!" Tsuna jumped up and smiled. Reborn counted for thirty seconds. "Here or not, here I come..."The annoyed Hitman moaned.

Continuing on Chapter 2

'This will be easy' Reborn thought as glancing at the brown fuzzy hair. When the brunet heard footsteps, he began speaking in his scariest voice. "Don't come here......a big booger man will eat you......and the monster under your bed......ooooooo!!!" Reborn was about to approach his victim, but then he heard his rice boiling. 

First, he carried Tsuna by the arms and sat him in a chair. "What are we doing, daddy?" The boy questioned him. "First of all, I'm not your daddy, and second, your going to be eating rice." Renato Sinclair simply said. "Also, school starts tomorrow, so i'm going to help you get prepared later this evening." "I dont like rice."

Tsuna pouted. Reborn took out his pistol and shot the plate. All of the glass shattered everywhere and the boy held onto his seat. A few seconds later, Reborn was holding a cake full of ice cream and the cake had orange frosting. "Then this." He simply said. Reborn looked at his watch. 'This child cant be...no way...' He thought. 

~Next Day~

"I have afternoon kindergarten.......*struggles* and *pouts* can i have cookies?" Tsuna says. "No, but you do look adorable. My mother's daughter is named Yuni so your going to say hi to her, is that correct?" Reborn answered.

"Y-yes s-sir."

"Can you come to school with me?" Tsuna squeaked. "Sorry kiddo, but I graduated." Reborn laughed. Tsuna was playing with the toothpaste and squirting it on Reborn's hair. "Stop it, now." Reborn groaned and Tsuna stopped and went silent. 

The brushed their teeth, combed hair, and practiced smiling. "I cant believe I'm taking care of a four year old child..." Reborn muttered in a annoyed voice. "Oh my, what a sweet darling~" "Oh could it be a child? A brood? What could it be?" "Don't cha know? It's a little baby!" All of the maids were questioning the little boy. Tsuna blushed and hid by Reborn. With a shot of his gun, the maids dropped their dust wipers, and the tea of plates.

 Tsuna cried but stepped back. Reborn brings the crying Tsuna to his chest. "D-dada...." The boy muttered. "Thanks alot, not go away." Reborn grunted at the maids. "Get me cappuccino and some cupcakes." "He cant mean the cupcakes for the child, can he?" "Supposed not, am I right?" The maids flee'd as getting the butler to help cook. 

~Next day 2:00am~

Tsuna was sound asleep and heard Natto being cooked. As expected, he tossed and turned, but that cute little brunet couldn't have been distracted by the sweet stir of air drifting through his nose like a clog of stuck freshness. 

The boy moaned and followed the scent of strong smell. Reborn heard a ching sound and took out his gun pointing at the stairs. Tsuna couldn't bare to not know what was being made and yelped "Da-daddy?" Tsuna said and wiped his eyes. 

Reborn widened his eyes and hugged the brunet tightely. "Don't you ever go down nor up the elevator again. You hear me?" Reborn thought about his memories of him becoming in the mafia and the lost of his mother, he still loved his granddaughter, Yuni who held the pacifier. 

"I-I didn't m-mean t-to.." Tsuna blushed and looked down, as tears of clear dripped on Reborn's pants. Reborn rolled his eyes and held Tsuna to his face. As silent began, the little boy snored in his sleep as oh so quietly as a little speck of glitter could hear it.