Chapter 3

~At Namimori Elementry 3:00pm~

Lots of people were getting dropped off by the school. Reborn spotted Yuni and whispered to Tsuna. "Look, Tsuna, that's Yuni!"  Tsuna blushed and looked down.

 Reborn chuckled and went in his limo. Everyone stared at Tsuna because he was just in a big long black car covered with real diamonds and it says 'Exclusive Only or VIP may Persude'. "T-Ttsuna..." Yuni put back her bangs and walked next to Tsuna.

 "Hello, my name is Yuni-chan! Whats your name?" Yuni already knows his name, but she could tell he was shy. "Nevermind! Instead, lets go find our classes."Tsuna sneezed while Yuni continued to blush. "Have a deathperation pill." Yuni smiled and put it in his mouth.

 It was a hyper dying will. Tsuna looked calm and a flame appeard on his hands & head. 'What is this feeling?'  Tsuna thought. He felt powerful. He felt...Invincible. Yuni blushed and thought he wouldn't remember what she did because he had changed his form.

 She kissed him and he widend his eyes. "Y-yuni-chan?" Tsuna blushed red and looked at the ground. "I couldn't resist, your just too cute!"

 Yuni held up a piece sign and appealed her tongue. 

"Oh look, Room A is here!" She pointed at the rooms and zoomed in there. "I'm first!" A squeal cam out of her mouth. Tsuna was still running and busted open the door.

 He panted and saw another kid walk in and he had a Disiplinary Committe wristband with a black vest around him. He holded toy tonfas and was older than everyone in the school by 2 years. 

"No running in the halls...or I'll bite you to death." The kid said. "His name is Kyoya Hibari." Yuni hid behind Tsuna and Tsuna stepped up. "Go away you mean bully!" Tsuna whined. Hibari hit him with his toy tonfas and he fell to the ground. "TSUNA!" Yuni cried. She ran and hugged him tightly. "Your next, herbivore." 

Hibari said glancing at the locked prey in his eyes. He was about to, then a angry boy was in front on Yuni. "I-i'll p-protect you...."Tsuna said, smiling. He was cut in his bruises and under that were scars. Footsteps was occuring in the distance, right before the kid fell down. Not any kid, it was Tsuna.

 "What has happened here? Why is Yuni crying and Tsunayoshi here? Kyoya, come with me!" The female teacher, named Murata said as pulling Hibari's collar shirt. 

"You can go in your own detention." The kids laughed but stood silent as seeing Hibari's glare as a wish of "Don't underestimate me." No one liked Hibari. Hibari liked no one. Yuni could be anyones friend, but she has one, Tsuna. The class came in and there was gossiping. 

"(1)The girl with the mushroom hat is a weirdo....(2)The guy with da brown hair is pretty cute, but he is strong.(3)I lost my glasses." Girls were whispering. "SILENCE!" Ms. Murata yelled. Everyone froze. "Can anyone translate this: Posso parlare italiano. Anyone?" Yuni whispered to Tsuna. "I can speak Italian..." Tsuna rose his hand up fast.

"What....this brunet has something to say......SAY IT!!" She yelled at the sad Tsuna. He whimpered and muttered. "I...I can s-speak Italian." Yuni wrinkled her eye brows and huffed. "Shes a mean one..."

Surprisingly, Murata was amazed and began a conversation in Italian, but with the answers from Yuni, it became smooth. The students were bored because they wanted to know what the heck they were talking about. Finally, after five minutes, Yuni breathed in and out of how fast they were going. Even Tsuna! The kids were happy that it was finally over. 

~Out of school 8:00 pm~

"Guess what I did today! I ate this orange pill that made me feel queasy! I also got defeated by a big bully, but before that, Yuni kissed me because she said I looked cute. She also helped me cheat on a Italian conversation!" Tsuna was very happy. Reborn did not look amazed. He looked annoyed and mad. 

'He's way too young for those. He can get himself killed.' He thought. "If you see one of those orange pills, i mean candies, don't eat them. You can ki----lose all your teeth." He sighed and told the kid his bedtime. "Your bedtime is 8:05." Tsuna yawned and went to his bed. Satisfied, he told himself a bedtime story cause rebornidntwanttosohewastiredhimselfandsohewentasleep.