Chapter 5 [PART 2]

Tsuna gets released from the hospital when the doctors find nothing wrong with him. "Yeah, right," Reborn utters to himself, turning the steering wheel of his car.

When they finally get home, he tucks Tsuna into bed and decides to make stew for dinner.

He pours water into a pot, and soon enough, it begins boiling -- it's hot enough to sprinkle in some seasonings, vegetables, and chopped meat.

Once it's done brewing, he prepares a bowl for him and Tsuna to eat, along with a bowl of rice.

The aroma of soup fills Tsuna's nostrils, waking him up in an instant to fill his starving belly.

"May I have some soup, aswell?" He finally says, rising from the couch.

Reborn nods, motioning him to come to the dinner table. 

When they both settle down, Tsuna scoops a spoon of rice into his mouth.

"So... would you care to explain what happened?" Reborn says, checking Tsuna's temperature with his hand. Tsuna takes in a deep breath and explains.

"Umm, well," he replies, fishing for a piece of beef in his broth. "Yuni and I got in a fight at the playground."

"A fight?" Reborn exclaims. Tsuna nods. "Did you hit her?"

Tsuna shakes his head vigorously.

"Yuni lied about me."

Reborn's eyes furrow, watching the boy chew on his food. Tsuna lets out an animated gulp before continuing.

"She said I have a crush on her...but that's not the case."

"Then what is the case?" Reborn questions, his leg jigging up and down.

 ...