Chapter 4

The next day, Tsuna was making a card. "Who's this for?" Reborn asked. "Um...it's for a friend." 

Tsuna shyly said. Reborn chuckled and closed the door of his room. "My best friend." 

"I want one right there." Yuni pointed at her cheek.

 Tsuna smiled and kissed her. Yuni giggled and said to the confused boy "It's nothing, Tsu-kun." 

She leans closer to Tsuna's face. " You do know what love means...right?" She says as tilting her head. 

The boy sweatdropped. "I-I have to go now!" He stuttered and then woke up in his dream. He panted and got off of his crib. 

"Dame-Tsuna, what do you want for breakfast?" Reborn said. 

" I wan't pickles and jam." He says. "American food...good grief." The hitman moaned as taking a sip of his perfect cappuccino.

 "My maids will make you a proper  breakfast." 

He took out his gun, shot the pan. It bounced off of the it, and the bullet points left a hole in the wall. "Think of those as the maids." 

Reborn said meaningful. Tsuna jus nodded his head in aggreement.

 An hour later, Tsuna was up and ready for school.

 "Can I bring a lunch today?" He said. "No." Reborn said. 

~At school~

 "His hair has so much swag." Yuni said pointing at a silvernette.

 "But he looks like a octopus." Tsuna was about to take out his "best friend" card he made for Yuni. 

" I...have something for...you Yuni-chan."

 Tsuna said blushing, but grinning nonstop. When he was about to take it out, The silvernette grabbed the card and pulled it, making it shred. 

Tsuna sweatdropped and widened his eyes. Clear drops of water formed around his eyes and he screamed so loud I could garuntee some people were deaf.

 Kids stepped back and then a guy with black hair and tonfas stepped in the middle of the crowd. 

"Herbivores, get to class or I'll bite you to death." He glared and sent those kids off flying.

 Yuni was holding Tsuna's hand and Tsuna was sniffling and blushing at the same time.

 When everyone was in the classes, The teacher explained about P.E (Physical Education). 

"Class, today is dodgeball. Everyone will participate no matter what. It will be 3 hours of it. Single file line. Chop chip, chop chop"  

"EEEEHHH??!" Tsuna blushed at his comment.

 "What does Parr it's it pate mean?"

 A little girl named Kyoko asked.

 Everyone made googly eyes at her, but Yuni shot annoyed eyes by her.

 You know why? Because Tsuna was blushing too. 

"It's when you do decide by yourself..or something, now get in line, STAT"

 She hollered. 

Everyone rushed in lines and of course, Hibari was carrying his tonfas, in the front of the line.

~At P.E~

"Mochida & Yamamato, choose teams" The teacher said.

"Haru" Yamamato said.

"Miksu" Mochida grinned.

"Gokudera"

"Kyoko"

"Squalo"

"Bel"

"Ken"

"Yuni"

"Xanxus"

"Lal Mirch"

"Mukuro"

"Chrome"

"Chiksua"

"Che, you can have him." Mochida said twitching his eyebrow.

"I can't, we have to have an even amount of people." Yamamato smiled

Mochida growled and clenched his fist in annoyance. "You better work out there." 

He grunted. Tsuna's mouth was whimpering and sad. He was being used. Walking to

the left side of the court, the teacher......

3

2

1

"GOO!" The P.E teacher shouted. 

All the girls and boys were sitting down on Mochida's team, but not Tsuna.

 He held two balls in his hand. Reborn was behind the bench and pointed a gun at his hands. 

When Tsuna was shot, it felt ticklish. 

He threw one of his balls. It gusted through air then hit Haru's face.

 It made her fall to the ground and Mochida's team got a point.

 "Point!" Team A M said. "Good job, Tsuna." Miksu said and standed up. "Lets do this." 

She said. All of the people on Mochida's team standed up and went in fighting position.

 Mochida grunted and banged on the floor.

 Bel, of course, was still there.

 "Ushi-ushi-ushi, a prince does not fight."

 Bel chuckled. "VOIIIIIIIIII!!!!" 

Squalo was hitting the dodgeballs with his toy sword. 

The teacher took his toy away and he whined, so he ate his fish sticks he put in his hair. 

At the end of the game, Mochida's team won. 

"Good job, you did great!" 

Yuni smiled and kissed Tsuna. 

"You also did great, if it wasn't for you, everyone wouldn't have been being this good at all." 

Kyoko smiled. 

"So, good job, Tsu-kun!" Kyoko said happily.

 Yuni took out her friendship braclet. 

"Go away Kee Ko. It's none of your business." 

Yuni whined.

 "It's Kyoko." Kyoko frowned. 

"Could you stop being mean?" Tsuna flinched. 

~At home~

"R-reborn!" Tsuna said while smiling. 

"I found pocky at a store. Your going to try it with Yuni, correct?" Reborn said.

"C-correct. H-how do you play?" The boy tilted his head the slightest. 

"Bite the other end of the stick before the other player does. You use the same pocky stick."

Tsuna blushed at that thought. In the tick of time, Yuni knocked on the door.

"Come in." Reborn said. Yuni smiled and pecked Tsuna's cheek.

"Yuni, save the best for last." Reborn chuckled and Yuni smiled with an evil grin. 

Reborn placed a single pocky in the middle, and Tsuna's, and Yuni's mouth was on each end.

"Start." Reborn said and they nibbled. Yuni already finished and her mouth was on Tsuna's. Tsuna blushed and backed up. 

"I just wanted to try the pocky." He huffed. Yuni and Reborn high-fived eachother. 

"G-good job..." Tsuna blushed. He looked at his feet and