Chapter 5

I didn't publish this chapter, but I finally decided after two years to finish the story! I don't watch this anime anymore because I like Dr. Stone. hehe.. 12/13/19 

(btw the 24th episode came out for you weebaoo's :))

Kyoko winded her eyes. Tsuna turned around and blushed. Yuni sticked out her tongue an nd pulled down her bottom eye lid. Kyoko ran away from the bushes and Reborn frowned.

 "She misunderstood, and Yuni, tomorrow you need to say sorry." Tsuna kicked his feet and sighed. 

~Next Day~

 "Your so mean Tsu-kun..." Kyoko whined. "We were playing pocky!" Tsuna cried. "He likes me more than you."

 Yuni smiled. "Is...this...true?" Kyoko winced. "AHA! Crybaby. I'm glad my dad is the boss of a Mafia Family."

 "M-mafia?" Kyoko curious thought about it. "Pff, someone as dense as you couldn't understand. "S-STOP IT!!" 

Tsuna angry shot eyes at Yuni. A orange flame glanced on his head. His eyes turned red to yellow.

 Kyoko and Yuni whimpered. All of the students at recess looked at the boy. "Look, it's dame-Tsuna! Is he triggered or something! He freaking looks scary! I'll give him that!" People glanced at him. Suddenly not a moment too soon, he collapsed on the ground while the flame dies small.

~At the hospital~

"No severe injuries occured. But..." The doctor lowered his glasses. "What is this 'flame'?" The doctor said constributidly.