Pt. III - How Cypher Pt. 3: KILLER Was Made

• Smut

Yoongi was one hell of an inquisitive boy. Suffering through boredom, he peeked into the nearly shut door of Hope World. From the open crack, he encountered Hoseok struggling to write in his notepad. Hobi was swaying in his rolling chair from side to side before he picked up his pen once again. He appeared frustrated, and Yoongi ought to help him. It's what a good boyfriend does, he grinned.

Boyfriend Yoongi paced in the studio and hurriedly wrapped his thin arms around Hoseok. The younger smiled softly and sighed. He understood his boyfriend was here to support and comfort him, not to be a nuisance. Unlike when Hobi nicely asked others to leave his studio, he let Yoongi stick around. Yoongi WAS his top priority, above music.

"Babe," Yoongi purred in his ear. Hoseok quivered and flushed red, "What you working on?"

"My verse for Cypher," he answered as he glanced at his empty notepad. Yoongi bit his bottom lip, satisfied with the response he had received. The older leaned in and lined Hoseok's jawline with kisses and gentle bites to soothe him. Hobi couldn't help but smile at the adorable treatment.

"Seems like you were having a rough time," Yoongi said, dropping to his knees besides Hoseok's chair, "Let me help."

Yoongi's veiny hands creeped along the taller's thighs, caressing his thick upper legs that were protected by his favorite black pants. Hobi sustained a grin at a focused and concentrated Yoongi. The younger spread his legs further apart to signify he desired for more than just a massage. Yoongi got the hint, but he wasn't surprised. He was planning to anyway.

As Yoongi smirked, one of his hands had traveled to Hoseok's button and zipper. He began rubbing his boyfriend down slowly. Hand movements caused Hoseok's covered cock to erect. Yoongi shifted in between his legs for better and easier access. The smaller worked much quicker, teasing his boyfriend until he was positive his cock was fully hard.

Hoseok was too impatient to have his dick sucked or played with at the moment. Unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, he reached in his black boxers and pulled his hard, veiny length out. Its pretty pink tip poked Yoongi's salmon colored lips. Although it was small, it was very thick, just perfect for Yoongi. As Hoseok's dick throbbed and twitched, it kept a stare upon the smaller boy.

"What a pretty cock," Yoongi teased, sticking the tip of his tongue in his dickhole. He wrapped his soft lips around the head of Hoseok's dick. Hobi gasped a moan of enjoyment, tangling his right hand fingers in Yoongi's reddish hair. The younger tightened his grip on the boy and pushed his head down farther onto the base of his cock. Yoongi choked, regaining himself by adding saliva and swirling it around with his tongue. He ensured his spit was spread evenly along Hobi's thick shaft. Hollowing his cheeks, Yoongi's head bounced up and down Hoseok's juicy, wet cock at a regular pace. Hobi tore his legs open wider, roughly pulling strands of Yoongi's hair while moaning in pure ecstasy. The younger violently threw his head back in a storm of cussing.

"Babe," Hoseok breathed heavier, "Keep sucking me off. Your pretty lips feel so fucking good around my dick." His hair pulling kept up, but there was nothing he could do about stopping himself from fucking up in Yoongi's pretty little mouth. Yoongi's sucking dick tactic was fantastic for his constant pleasure. As it was not completely about the dick, but more of the saliva. He'd add more saliva and suck back up the extra, meanwhile sucking off Hoseok's shaft.

Moments later, Yoongi felt the taste of bitter precum in his mouth. His dirty mind urged him to make Hoseok cum harder, knowing he was close. Hobi's moans became noisier after Yoongi's sucking speed increased. The older's head bounced faster, and he slurped up his remaining spit.

"Louder, sweetie," Yoongi stared up at him with sharp eyes and an erotic expression, "Scream while I suck you off. I want to hear your hot moans as creamy cum drips out your fat cock."

Hoseok pushed Yoongi's red hair back and screamed, "Yoongi! I'm about to... AHH~"

"Fucking up ALREADY? I want it on my face," Yoongi licked along the underside of his cock before Hobi yanked him back. Milky cum shot on Yoongi's face with a powerful force. Hoseok sat a hot moaning mess of light screams, groans, and twitching. His light brown hair appeared sweaty and moist.

"Fucking shit, Yoongi," Hoseok exhaled heavily. He watched as Yoongi swiped cum off his cheek with his finger and licked it. "So good, baby. You take daddy's dick so well."

"You know what I say, baby. My tongue can make you cum."