Pt. X - Spoiled

• Fluff
• Daddy Hoseok
• Baby Boy Yoongi

Yoongi didn't expect anything too grand on his birthday. He knew Hoseok would be kind enough to get him a simple gift, but nothing so excessive. A necklace or bracelet was what he assumed at the most. He kept that thought of an easy gift as he opened his eyes on his birthday morning.

The blonde boy stepped out of his room wearing his favorite oversized sweater. Still a little sleepy, he was shaken awake at the mountain of presents sitting on the glass kitchen table. Hoseok stood next to the table, wearing his flower headpiece that wrapped around his head and covered his light brown hair. A bright smile stretched across the taller's face.

"Happy birthday!" Hoseok shouted. He lifted Yoongi off the ground, showering him with kisses along his neck and jaw. Yoongi broke out in a smile but covered it with his white sleeve. Hoseok pulled him in for a long kiss, making Yoongi's cheeks turn a salmon pink color. "You're not so baby anymore, huh, baby boy?" Hoseok set him down on the floor again while teasing him.

"I'm still your baby boy, daddy," Yoongi giggled. Both knew Yoongi would always and forever be the baby boy no matter what. No matter how old they got or how they've developed, Yoongi will belong to Hobi as his loyal, soft baby.

"This is all for you, little boy. You deserve the world and everything," Hoseok grinned. He picked out a medium sized box from the table and handed it to the smaller boy. "Open it."

Yoongi took the box and removed the lid that said "FROM: Daddy <3" on it. Inside, he unfolded an outfit that consisted of fishnet tights, black shorts that ended mid-thigh, a black v-neck, and black platform boots.

"Daddy," he began, "I love it." Yoongi spread the clothes out on the floor to look at them. He fantasized himself wearing it out to a bar or other restaurant with Hobi, too. He could see himself holding Hoseok's hand in public meanwhile in the new clothes.

His thoughts were broken apart by Hoseok interrupting, "You can open the rest!" But Yoongi grinned. His boyfriend had gotten him more than imaginable. He had to be happy.

The birthday boy carefully unwrapped and unboxed all the thoughtful gifts from the pile. After each one, he set the item on the floor to admire afterwards. Minutes later, Yoongi's collection was completely torn open, which had him in larger smiles than before. He had received the first outfit, a pink choker that spelled out "Baby Boy" in white letters, numerous cat ears, cat tails, other dress up outfits, handcuffs, tons of teddy bears, vibrators, butt plugs, dildos, cock rings, bandanas, a keyboard, and a variety of panties.

Yoongi embraced his boyfriend, burying his face in his neck. The flower headpiece made it a tad difficult to do so, but he didn't care. His thin arms reached around the taller's body. Hoseok held him tightly, closely. Yoongi pulled himself up and tugged Hobi in for a long, deep kiss, whispering, "I'm in love with all of them. Thank you, daddy."

"No problem. You've been such a good boy, you deserve all of it. Happy birthday to you, Min Yoongi. I want to keep seeing your pretty little smile everyday, hear your beautiful voice in the mornings and before bed, touch your soft skin, and never feel like letting you out of my reach. Here's to many more birthdays for you and many more memories for us," Hobi held both of Yoongi's hands and pecked them gently.

Yoongi's eyes watered, but didn't let the tears flow out. His boyfriend's remarks were so pleasant to hear, although he didn't want him to see him tear up. He was definitely the luckiest boy as he thought he was. Yoongi loved his tall, gorgeous boyfriend of three years very much, and he wouldn't let him go for anything. As they embraced, Yoongi pondered about the love they gained for each other over time and the precious moments like these. The most priceless moments. His favorite moments.

"Daddy," Yoongi choked out, "I know it's my day, don't get me wrong. I love these gifts, and I appreciate them a lot. But you know they don't matter, right?"

Hoseok was speechless. His mind went blank with confusion at what Yoongi was saying. Was he trying to tell him he didn't like the gifts after all? Or were they worthless at the end of the day?

"When you and I are together, I can smile. No present makes up for you, daddy," Yoongi flashed a grin at Hobi, toying with the flower petals around the younger's neck. Hoseok giggled and grabbed the smaller's hand.

"Thank you, little one. Now sit while I make you breakfast," Hoseok kissed the boy again, "Daddy made great plans to go through on this special day."

"The presents weren't all?" Yoongi wondered. Hoseok chuckled and shook his head.

"I got you the presents... but I also planned for us to go get ice cream, then to the arcade, dinner, and back home to cuddle," Hoseok sat Yoongi at a chair to wait for the morning food. The older boy tapped his nails against the glass surface of the table and smirked.

"Only if we have rough sex after the cuddling."