Pt. VI - Master's Kitten

• Smut
• Master! Hoseok
• Kitten! Yoongi

An afternoon wouldn't be so pleasing if Yoongi wasn't trying to tease his boyfriend on the couch. Dressed in one of Hoseok's white shirts, cat ears, pink and white stockings, no pants, a cat tail, and a bubblegum pink collar, Yoongi lay sprawled out on Hoseok's lap. It was no secret that Hoseok became turned on when Yoongi dressed as a little kitten. It was no secret that Yoongi enjoyed teasing him as one, either. The small boy was belly-down over Hoseok's thighs, purring, "Master~". His collar jingled as he shook his butt for Hobi. Yoongi lifted the oversized shirt above his bottom and moved the cat tail out of the way to expose himself.

"Master~ Is that your dick poking my hip?" Yoongi chuckled. His hand rubbed against Hoseok's thigh, causing the growing erection in his pants to swell even more. "It is~"

"Kitten, shut up," Hoseok blushed. The palm of his hand was placed on Yoongi's right ass cheek, grabbing a handful of it. The boy moaned softly and clawed at Hoseok's leg. He released small purs and whimpers, also.

"Master~ what do you think of Kitten's butt?" Yoongi shook it again, and the bell on his collar rung. Hoseok's hand was still glued to it. The taller male spanked him until gasps came out of his pretty little mouth.

"It's really pretty, Kitten," Hoseok slapped and massaged his ass, adding his other hand to help. Every touch and movement was like heaven for Yoongi. Hoseok enjoyed him as a kitten, while Yoongi LOVED having his ass touched. Especially by the man who owns it: Jung Hoseok. "It's even prettier when it's bouncing on my dick."

"It's all yours, Master," Yoongi wiggled around. He let Hoseok keep massaging his bottom as he shifted to different positions. "Feel free to fuck it whenever you want."

Kitten Yoongi flipped over on his back to look up at his boyfriend. The front of his shirt flew up, displaying his unhard dick. One of Hoseok's palms traveled over his small length and firmly grasped it. "Is this mine, too?" Yoongi nodded quickly. Hoseok began pumping his dick slowly, letting Yoongi adjust. His thumb rubbed the pink head in circles as his hand cuffed the shaft. He pumped faster, and his grip on his cock tightened.

"Master!" Yoongi moaned, shutting his legs, trapping Hoseok's arm in between. His cock began to swell when he yelled out, "Your Kitten is hungry!"

Hoseok quit toying with the boy's dick and wondered, "What would my whiny little one like?" He expected he had to cook him up a meal or hand over a snack, but his prediction was way off.

"Kitten wants milk," Yoongi inched his face to Hoseok's crotch, "from Master's fat cock." Hoseok had no choice but to feed him this way even though it was a bonus for both of them. Yoongi rolled off the couch and shifted on his knees in between Hoseok's legs. Reaching into his pants, Hobi tugged out his throbbing dick. Yoongi immediately grasped it and kissed the head. His tongue gifted the tip several kitten licks and kisses. He spit on the top and started sucking him off lightly. Hoseok's mouth fell open, groans leaking out. He made an effort to not push himself deeper in the boy's mouth as Yoongi got hurt last time he did. Yoongi swirled his tongue around his dick and gently bit the head.

"FUCK!" Hoseok shouted. His nails curled into the couch as he felt he was about to fuck up.

"Ooh I see Master likes his dick being bitten." Yoongi chomped on the tip harder. Hobi moaned and clawed at the cushions. It was strange of him, but he did LOVE having his cock bitten.

"While you get your milk, eat my fucking dick like it's corn on the cob," Hoseok hissed. Yoongi nibbled on his cock until a bead of precum popped in his mouth. The older boy bit at his own pace. He patterned from sucking on the head to biting. Hoseok grabbed a pile of his hair and yanked. His beautiful moans became noisier as he dug his nails into the cushions. Head falling back, creamy "milk" poured into the smaller's mouth. Like a fountain, white cum spilled in the back of Yoongi's mouth. He happily swallowed all there was to offer. Yoongi licked the tip of Hoseok's cock clean before pulling back.

"Mm Master~" Yoongi purred, "Thanks for feeding me. Your dick is my milk bottle. So you better let me suck on it whenever I want."