Pt. V - Play With Baby Boy

• Smut
• Daddy Hoseok
• Schoolgirl Yoongi ;)

Slipping on his favorite pair of black panties, Yoongi smirked and wondered what his boyfriend would think of the new outfit he bought. This time, it was a school girl fit that consisted of mainly black and white shades. The shirt fit nicely, and the skirt ended short enough for both boys's liking. In addition, Yoongi rolled up a separate pair of black stockings to accompany the sexy clothes. He finished off the look by stepping into platform shoes. The boy studied himself in the mirror, realizing his silky pale skin was a perfect match for the outfit. His fingers traveled up his skirt to simulate what Hoseok might do to him.

Yoongi's initial plan was to call Hoseok in their bedroom, but his boyfriend had walked in just in time. Hoseok stopped in his tracks, and his straight face transformed to a smile when seeing his pretty baby boy in a skirt.

"Daddy~" Yoongi purred in Hoseok's ear, causing him to get chills. He kissed him deeply, making out with him near the bed in their room. "Do you like my outfit?" Yoongi bent over for him so Hoseok could see his pale ass with the panties wedged in between. Hoseok scanned him carefully. Something about him dressed in such a sexy outfit turned him on. He didn't know if it was Yoongi's pretty face, his delicate skin, or the clothes themselves.

"Yes, baby. You look so beautiful," Hoseok grabbed his right ass cheek, making Yoongi giggle. The smaller boy stood back up straight and rested his arms over Hoseok's shoulders.

"Thank you, daddy," Yoongi smiled. He neared his face to Hoseok's neck and began sucking on the unmarked areas. The wonderful sensation had Hoseok erupting in moans. The taller's palms stuck to Yoongi's waist as he nibbled away at his neck. With Hoseok's lead, the two stepped closer to their bed. When the mattress was near enough, Hoseok harshly shoved Yoongi onto it. The smaller's heart sank, and his thighs were spread apart by Hoseok's legs. A finger entered Yoongi's mouth to comfort him.

"Don't worry, baby boy," Hoseok shushed, "Daddy's here with you." The taller male walked over to the brown dresser in the corner of their room. Scattered on top was a variety of sex toys. Ranging from dildos to gags to chains, there was any pleasure toy imaginable. Hoseok just happened to pick up pink handcuffs and a white vibrator.

He returned in between Yoongi and rolled him over face down. "Hands behind your back, slut." Yoongi's arms retreated behind his back for handcuffing. He personally hated the cuffs. They only prevented him from roaming his hands on his boyfriend's body. But whatever suited Hoseok, he'd just have to bear with it. Once the cuffs were secured around his wrists, Hoseok flipped him back over to begin the fun.

"Daddy," Yoongi moaned out, "Do me well, love." Hoseok stood in between his legs again and ran his fingernails down his milky thighs. Tingles ran through his legs at the peaceful sensation of Hobi's fingers traveling up and down his thighs.

"Fuck, baby," Hoseok murmured to himself as he crouched down. He planted a trail of kisses up Yoongi's left thigh, adding a few licks here and there. He placed Yoongi's other leg over his shoulder, which caused the boy to insanely crave tangling his fingers through Hoseok's wavy hair. The handcuffs restrained him, but he still fought to squirm out of them. Hoseok noticed his wiggling, yet refused to remove them. He WANTED to see Yoongi stuggle to get out. Pinching the sides of the older's panties, Hoseok slid them off his shaven legs steadily. Hoseok stood up and pulled Yoongi's skirt up. His erection sprung into the air, surprising the other male.

"What are you going to do to me, daddy?" Yoongi asked nervously as Hoseok retrieved the white vibrator.

"You'll see," Hoseok turned the pleasure stick on, and the toy buzzed to life. Yoongi bit his lip and held onto the bedsheets, preparing for waves of pleasure to hit him. Yoongi accepted defeat to the handcuffs and layed still. Hoseok inched the vibrator to the older's cock and positioned it right underneath his ball sack. Yoongi moaned excessively. His legs twitched and spazzed. Hoseok shifted the vibrator to various areas on his balls. Buzzes and vibrations soared through Yoongi no matter where it was placed. He did, however, erupt in larger moans when the vibrator ran over more sensitive spots. A large smile spread across Yoongi's rosy face.

"Hoseok~! Hoseok~!" Yoongi shouted his name. His head rolled back, exposing his clean neck. Even through all the pleasure, he was still dissatisfied about the handcuffs. "Daddy, please take these off..." Yoongi needily whined but instantly shut himself up. He would get severely punished if he bitched to his boyfriend. His asshole was abused enough already. All the poundings, fistings, and other traumas left it damaged. He didn't need any more destruction.

"Shut the fuck up before I gag and whip you," Hoseok held Yoongi's curved cock and lightly jacked him off as he kept the vibrator on one of his soft spots. His pumping speed increased after the first couple pumps, and Yoongi's breath fell even heavier. Drool leaked out his open mouth as his legs twitched. His moans died softer while his feet spazzed one last time. His eyes shut tight, and strands of cum dripped back onto his belly. A pool of cum formed on Yoongi's skirt, and it grew larger with every fresh new spurt. A few drops of white milk landed on Hoseok's hand, and he licked them off right away. The taller male bent over and sucked Yoongi clean of his own delicious fluid.

"Fuck. My school girl is so fucking pretty. Moaning my name and not knowing he's gonna have to give me head later," Hoseok turned Yoongi on his belly to remove the pink handcuffs. His wrists separated immediately, and he sat up on the mattress.

Yoongi showed Hoseok an "innocent" face and said, "Daddy? Want me to wear more outfits? You seem to like me in them." He pulled his skirt down and looked up at him.

"Yes please," Hoseok replied, kissing Yoongi's warm lips.

"What if I'm a maid next time?" Yoongi teased him, giggling.

"Is that so? Then I'll make a mess in that sexy ass of yours to clean up."